Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: what do you think about the Army?

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what do you think about the Army?

I thank and pray for all of the nations men and women serving our country, however, I dislike the army, because like so many other government organizations, they have trouble keeping track of personel and where they are in the world, also the intelligence community for the military has really not gotten any better, a personal experience has prevented me from serving the army.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what do you think about the Army?

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128
    They say they won't allow people with webbed fingers/toes and gay people in. I can understand the gay people. But why the webbed finger and toe people?
    XD *LAUGHS HISTERICALLY*

... *wiping off tears* I'm sorry, but that seemed SO opposite from what I expected in response.

Easy... webbed fingers/toes can't hold certain weapons or do certain excercises correctly.

... <_< What do I think about the Army?
    Eh, it's a job. ...............what? Did you want me to say that they protect our country and sacrifice their every being for it? Did you want me to say that they kill innocent people and that I hate them dearly?

...no, it's a job. They fight for what they want to fight for, the same reason why people work for what they want to work for. It's not like they want to die, they just know it's a consequence.

As for the response of "if I die, I'd rather die fighting"... You could do that, in the Bronx. It's not that hard.
    If you mean "if I die, I'd rather die fighting with a M16A2 Rifle as grenades fly across me and cause serious explosions as gun rattling rings in my ear, but I'm doing it all for my friend Jimmy who drowned in the trenches yesterday because he got shot in the legs and it was raining heavily"....... then join the army.

If you mean "if I die, I'd rather die fighting for my country"...... then be a spy! XD

If you mean "if I die, I'd rather die fighting to protect my loved ones" then go and bare-handedly battle through the Almaz Scientific and Production Association...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8