Thread: What do you think is the best RPG game for Game boy advance?

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

What do you think is the best RPG game for Game boy advance?

What do you think is the best RPG game for Game boy advance?

I think Megaman Battle Network 5 colonel

Newbie sinchipooh may be famous one day sinchipooh may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What do you think is the best RPG game for Game boy advance?

uhmmmm...not really into games. but i liked golden sun (even thought it's pretty old ....) [BUT SO WHAT IF IT'S OLD?!?!?!?! GOT A PROBLEM?
    ...srry...that was ]

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

The best Role Playing games I've played on the game boy advance has been the Fire Emblem series: Fire Emblem, and Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones. The story, dialogue, and graphics in these games are pretty good. These games involve more strategy than normal RPG's and they can be harder than most RPGs at times. So it's for those who like a challenge when they play a Role Playing game.

Here's their official website if you want more info on the game.
    http://fireemblem.gameboy.com/

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks

Of the current generation of GBA games Id have to say Tactics Ogre:Knight Of Lodis, I just love a strategy games where even when u have level advantage an enemy boss can still beat u down.

If I go as far as the original GameBoy (remember GBA can play GB games), Id have to say Final Fantasy Legend 2. The simple variety of parties that u could create and the challenge the game provided is still imo unmatched.
    Evil is actually in my job description

Newbie salvadoriangamer may be famous one day salvadoriangamer may be famous one day
    Thanks

[B][I]the best rpg for the game boy advance needs to be golden sun or zelda series those two have good graphics specially golden sun they look really amazing is mario and rpg oh yeah it is mario series are really good rpgs to well my best is the zelda series they are just full of things it takes alot of time to get everything in the game so more hours of gameplay
    Don't give up when you think you are falling

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

even though some may disagree with me, i would say kingdom hearts: chain of memories. its a very long game that takes co-ordination and skill, then you can play from riku's point of view. (hehe, that rhymed )
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie salvadoriangamer may be famous one day salvadoriangamer may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    even though some may disagree with me, i would say kingdom hearts: chain of memories. its a very long game that takes co-ordination and skill, then you can play from riku's point of view. (hehe, that rhymed )
    i dont disagree is not the best but is awsome game im a big fan of kindom hearts even for the ps2 i can stop playing it i pass it 5 times already keep playing kindom hearts i can wait for the second one.
    Don't give up when you think you are falling