Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What do you think? (downloading vs. Buying)

Newbie uchiha-vegeta may be famous one day uchiha-vegeta may be famous one day uchiha-vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

What do you think? (downloading vs. Buying)

is downloading better or , buying anime is better ?

personally , i think download it is better , since some people cant afford it , so what about you , what do you think?

Your signature image was found to exceed the maximum allowed size of 450x110.

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: What do you think?

hmm...for me, i like downloading better...'cause u get to see the anime before it comes into stores, but some ppl are more worried than others about this "fansubs are illegal" issue....so they go and buy anime....

Banned Musouka-chan may be famous one day Musouka-chan may be famous one day Musouka-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you think?

I prefer to buy my anime. I have pretty good patients so waiting for "new anime" isnt something that bothers me. I dont really have money coming out of my ears either, so I dont buy it all too frequently and I work on a specific anime at a time. Like right now, I'm trying to finish off the Trigun since I'm only missing 2 more DVDs and I have the entire series.

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you think?

definately download! i can never afford it since i will need to import them from all other places!!

plus downloading lets u watching it first to see if u like it rather than buyin it and not liking it
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you think? (downloading vs. Buying)

Buying anime is better because it is legal and you are supporting the company. I only download what is not available in the United States, and I do so because I don't like the idea of something great going on and not being able to partake in it. I own hundreds of anime dvds, and I enjoy buying more to add to that collection.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends, if you're poor, downloading might be the only option for you.

Sometimes the anime doesn't make it to American Licencing, and you don't have a choice but to download it.

In My opinion, if you can buy/rent it, do so, if not, download.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

so this thread is deciding whether downloading of anime is better?... "depends on what kind of anime... are u refferring to licensend then i'd say no...
    but new unlicensed manga/doujin/anime is fine.
    If u want to download make sure it is not licensed.
    I PERFER buying any day to downloading. One reason is because u can always have somthing to remind you of the series... and if u didn't think it was worth saving up and buying then shouldn't have ever got it in the first place.

yes i realize some people can't afford to go out and buy alot of series.. but who said 'a lot of series' if u can't afford it then save your money till you can afford to buy it. you don't have to be an addict and buy everything insite, buy the stuff you find most interresting.
    -end rant-
    BUY BUY BUY BUY ANIME/MANGA !!! SUPPORT THE ARTIST!!
    ~how would u like to spend tons of time and money to have ur stuff ripped off? that's right u wouldn't~
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie JetRo may be famous one day JetRo may be famous one day JetRo's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: What do you think? (downloading vs. Buying)

Just remember not to buy pirated/fake/ripped off/counterfeit anime merchandise.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast