Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of the Goverment??

Otaku animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime's Avatar
    Thanks

What do you think of the Goverment??

I think that our goverment is a good one, in the fact that we can do anything that we want, well almost anything. But i also think there could be some changes, like we need to not give the goverment the power to screen phone and internet chats.We should also make it more ran by the people not just a selection of people we think can make the right choices for us. Well tell me what you all thing of this.
    "Brodie: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
    Silent Bob: "Excitement, adventure... A Jedi craves not these things.
    "
    MALLRATS

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you think of the Goverment??

I hate my government tony blair is so stupid how dare he take away my right to call christmas , christmas i mean yeah i get mor freeom than russia but still i hate tony blair he needs to stop our soldiers going to iraq and concentrate on our schools and lowering our taxes they are far to high

also im in britain.
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

its okay... i probably wouldn't be saying that if i paid more atttion to it, but...whatever...

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

the gov. has alot of secrets that they don't show , i know this because there are alot of cover up operations any more

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

the goverment i really dont pay to much attention unless something big happens like a war,disaster or terrorist acts stuff like that other than that i dont pay much attention really.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well it really depends on wat gov. ur talking about i like democracy but there are alot of communsit countrys as well

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ~fallen angel of despare~
    ok then im talking about the military part
    ok the military is almost seperate from the gov its self , some countrys use the military as its leader , usually the bigger the army th more communist involvment is mixed in , like china

Otaku animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah personly i really don't like the goverment for the fact that they hide things from us all the time. They do need to work on the schools instead of fighting a war over stupid things. Of course i think the war was just to gain more power and oil. I belive that democracy is the best thing in the world, but our goverment needs to tell us more about whats going on and what they are doing. Plus we need more involvement in the things our goverment dose. We need to be able to vote on wars and voteon ever thing the gov dose unless it is something that threatens the usa its self. That is my belifes in goverment.
    "Brodie: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
    Silent Bob: "Excitement, adventure... A Jedi craves not these things.
    "
    MALLRATS

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast