Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what do you think of Maddox?

Newbie BrianD may be famous one day BrianD may be famous one day BrianD's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Katsuhito
    PEople take stuff to seriusly in this day and age
    Maybe it's bacause most people today don't like to think anymore and believes anything that comes out of the TV that has a "REAL-LIFE......." or "....based on a real life story" title is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    I've been trying to find a way past their block at school, but haven't had luck yet. It really pisses me off you can't acess it from school. "Tribute to real men" and "how to kill yourself like a man" are hilarious. That and "how do dumbasses manage to breathe?"
    You can use a router site or something like that.....It's like you go to this site to access another site. I have it bookmarked at school so I can't remember it's address. It think Babelfish does the same thing.

[ - Want a sig? Click here for one! - ]

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks
    He needs to update his site more.

Otherwise, I find him pretty humourous.

Newbie Caz-chan may be famous one day Caz-chan may be famous one day Caz-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I find Maddox very on and off, I dont always laugh at his stuff but then sometimes his utterances are classic.

忍び Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides's Avatar
    Thanks
    Needs to update more like Moon said, but it is definitely the Best Page in the Universe.
    I don't have a God complex. I am God.

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love his articles, I always find myself laughing my ass off and wanting more O___O
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Whoa! New mod come outta no where! o.0

Is anyone gonna actually BUY his book? he does good stuff, I'm sorta tempted...

Newbie BrianD may be famous one day BrianD may be famous one day BrianD's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'll wait for it to be pirated.

[ - Want a sig? Click here for one! - ]

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Assuming he's not bullshitting us and just pretending he's making a book. I wish he'd decide on a title though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast