Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think ol bush?

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

What do you think ol bush?

OK everyone tell me what you think of bush?
    I been hearing on the news that he is getting close to an F in running this country
    and I know that there's a lot hurting famies out because of Crazy nitwit wars
    in Iraq, and you that Country is uncivilized.

Newbie Dead Reckoning may be famous one day Dead Reckoning may be famous one day Dead Reckoning's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you think ol bush?

I dont think much about things like this, but we pick the people to run our country so we should at least pick someone that can do it right. If if he got elected again he must have done at least one thing right.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the tought having someone's loved one get killed in that crazy hostile country
    I think a law should take place, Bush should pay for the rest of stupid life money
    to famlies of thier fallen loved one, he should pay $90.000000000 a year
    to the suffering famlies out there.

Newbie Dead Reckoning may be famous one day Dead Reckoning may be famous one day Dead Reckoning's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think they can do that but then again what the hell do i know.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist
    Well the tought having someone's loved one get killed in that crazy hostile country
    I think a law should take place, Bush should pay for the rest of stupid life money
    to famlies of thier fallen loved one, he should pay $90.000000000 a year
    to the suffering famlies out there.
    How can I politely say that's a load of BS?

He's the Commander-in-Chief of the military. Deciding where the military goes is his job. Just like it was the job of every president since the country began. Or are you going to ask the same thing from all the other Presidents starting with Clinton on down?

Before you start making statements like that maybe you should ask the members of the military on the board how they feel about him as their Commander-in-Chief?

BTW, I know several people over there by choice who are not in the military. They are happy to be helping people out who need it. From your statement I assume that isn't important to you?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

The real question is: when will all these "How much do you hate Bush" threads come to an end? Yes, everyone has a right to their opinion, but if you really want to make a point, you need to have an informed opinion; that is, quit just saying stuff like "Bush should pay for this cause it's all his fault" and instead read up on what's going on, then form an argument that contains more facts than opinions. And if you really think that being the President would be that easy, then how about you get into politics, dedicate your life to them, then try and get elected, and if, if, that happens, then come back and let us know just how easy it is to make decesions and fix problems.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

well in public we are not aloud to say we hate bush
    or we get thrown in prison
    sumone was wearing a t-shirt that said it
    and they were thrown in prison
    thats rediculous he should renounce his title
    as president and use his rightful title as fuhrer bush
    all hail the communist bush

I dont think he is doing a good job
    I think this is the worst president since washington
    he raped his slaves its in the history books

some of my friends family members are in that war and alot of them have died

well I think I'm done on the bush subject XD!!!!

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

I've always said that it's horrible to question politics. Not only do you make yourself look stupid, but everyone else gets to make you look stupid as well.
    The one time I ever questioned Bush, I got reminded where I stand as far as my knowledge is concerned. (See "Is bush stupid...?" thread)
    It's best to just claim ignorance to the facts because no matter who you are, even if you are in the House, or the Senate, you don't know everything. Nobody knows everything that goes on in every branch of the government.
    Along with the tons of other reasons that could be given to not question what goes on in our government is the fact that you had the chance to vote for what you so desire. It's nobody's fault but America's own that Bush is in the White House.
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Nov 11, 2005 at 09:17 PM.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast