Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think ol bush?

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you think ol bush?

Okay, a couple of things here...
    First of all, you can say that you hate Bush, or the government or anyone else. That's what's called free speech, or The First Ammendment. However, I'm willing to bet that the guy you're talking about who was thrown in jail was probably expressing his opinion while doing something illegal/harmful to others, and that's why he was thrown in jail.
    Secondly, how in the bloody hell can you compare Bush to Washington??? You might want to reread your history books, cause I'm pretty sure there isn't anything about slave raping in there, and that's hardly comprable to anything Bush has done anyway.
    Also, go read up on some the the real communist leaders of history. They have nothing in common with Bush, or any American presidents. Talk to someone who has lived under communist leadership, and they'll tell you, Bush is nothing compared to them. And be careful what you wish for. We may yet end up with a real communist leader if people continue to throw away their votes based soley on what they hear, rather than trying to think for themselves to make the decesion.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

To add to the "communism" talk...
    "Communism refers to a theoretical system of social organization and a political movement based on common ownership of the means of production. As a political movement, communism seeks to overthrow capitalism through a workers' revolution and establish a classless society."
    I think the last thing Bush or any American politician wants is a classless society.
    See more at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism

Side note: ffgirl's arguing is totally sexay!
    Lol Word.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

The best safe way is to impeach him from office
    other wise Mr. president your fired
    besides his reveaw is going down hill anyways
    a purple heart is now no way to a famliy who lost a love one in that
    crazy hostile country due stupid terroist,
    we can only pray that the deaths of fallen loved ones haunt in his mind as long he lives the same goes for any pesidents in office,
    Sorry but any president who wants wars make famlies suffer
    do not go to heaven
    there no winning sides in war it's all blood shed and murder

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist
    The best safe way is to impeach him from office
    other wise Mr. president your fired
    besides his reveaw is going down hill anyways
    a purple heart is now no way to a famliy who lost a love one in that
    crazy hostile country due stupid terroist,
    we can only pray that the deaths of fallen loved ones haunt in his mind as long he lives the same goes for any pesidents in office,
    Sorry but any president who wants wars make famlies suffer
    do not go to heaven
    there no winning sides in war it's all blood shed and murder
    Grammar. It's a good thing.

Anyhow, it sounds like you have a lot of bad things to say. It's a shame you're part of the reason he's in office, isn't it? Whether it be because you voted for him or because you didn't vote at all, your vote or lack thereof is part of the reason Bush is our president. IT'S YOUR FAULT! You should hate yourself for allowing such tragic happenings. Horrible, horrible, manga dude.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

So manga artist, you would rather our President just sit on his ass and let the terrorists do what they want, instead of trying to help the countires (in this case, Iraq) gain their independence from their dictator and learn to be a civilized country?
    As for the whole war thing, that is an innate human trait. It has nothing to do with a specific president. War and conflict and killing is human nature. Sorry, but there's no other way to put it. And, just so you know, there was war loooong before the American presidents came along, so son't try and pull this bull shit that if Bush wasn't in office, there wouldn't be any war. Something else you can learn from reading the right history books...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ffgirl23
    As for the whole war thing, that is an innate human trait. It has nothing to do with a specific president. War and conflict and killing is human nature. Sorry, but there's no other way to put it. And, just so you know, there was war loooong before the American presidents came along, so son't try and pull this bull shit that if Bush wasn't in office, there wouldn't be any war. Something else you can learn from reading the right history books...
    You mean the Spartan/Athenian wars preceding and lasting beyond 500 B.C. aren't just myths?! I'm so distraught...
    I guess that means you're gonna tell me that Alexander the Great was real, too. Psh. I just don't know what to believe anymore. I'm on the lookout for fibbers from this day forth!

Thanks

Yeah, they were real, but Kublhi Kahn wasn't. Anyone with a name like that has to be made up.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

It be better to use robots in this war,
    I had my fears when I was a teen that fear of being drafted in blood rage war
    I rather be in the missle silo readdy to launch a nuke missle
    and thinking So came to this .... THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT.
    I couldn't stand for surgent yelling at the of lungs at me .
    I;m only grateful to be a vaunteer radiological monitor for The County and FEMA
    and yes that is a risky job.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast