Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think ol bush?

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you think ol bush?

It's sad for me to think that with the lack of education you apparently have that you're monitoring anything.
    I'm glad you're a "vaunteer" and I understand that a lot of things "be better", but your gripe still hasn't been backed up at all by anything you've said. Next time you want to debate an issue and call out "ol bush", perhaps you should give some proper reasoning as to why you feel so superior. I'd like to know why you feel you stand in a position in which you may so malign our president. Sure, it's your right, but it's also your right to vote, and something tells me you either didn't vote at all or you voted for Bush.
    We all want things our way, but if I had my way, you'd be executed. You'd have no right to be ignorant and no right to slaughter the English grammar in the way that you do. I don't think it's fair that I have to try to be as dumb as you are so I can read what you write just because you never achieved a middle school level of grammar and vocabulary.
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Nov 11, 2005 at 10:26 PM.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Still Bush should be very ashamed of him self for what he has done.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Why? Because you say so?

Give an actual reason he should be ashamed that doesn't just entail him doing his job.

You talk about him being impeached. Well we had a president that was impeached. His name was Clinton. If you want to know what a president should be ashamed of look up look at what he did. They both were involved in wars. They both have had to deal with terrorists (one just ignored them instead of doing something though) but only one was found guilty of purjury and abusing his position of trust. It wasn't Bush.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

How long will this anti terrorist war will last how many will lose thier lives for what he wants,

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

You have a real difficult time stating the reasoning for your outright bitching, don't you?
    You said it yourself, it's anti-terrorism. Thus, you being against reasoning behind the war, you must be FOR terrorism.
    You speak too much and think too little is what your problem is.
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Nov 14, 2005 at 09:24 PM.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok it's early and I've got a splitting headache so I'm just going to sum up some points here....

First of all, there is no such thing as a Communist Fuhrer, Fuhrer is a German term and Germany has never been under a Communist rule while a Fuhrer was in power.

Secondly, if you didn't vote during the last election you have absolutly no right to complain about how the country is being led. Tych will agree with me on this issue.

Thirdly, you do not "impeach someone from office" impeach is a technical term which means to bring the president to trial. Clinton was impeached, and yet he remained in office because it was determined he was still fit to lead the nation.

Fourthly, it seems that every post you make changes the topic. It started with what do you think of Bush, but now it's "How long will this war last" Please try and stick with the topic of the thread, we can use subtopics such as the war to describe why we feel the way we do about Bush, but we will not be changing the focus of this thread, because if we do it will eventually turn to spam.

And point number five: Bush makes mistakes, every president has. While I think it was good that we took Saddam from power and that we're giving him a trial so the Iraqi people can kill him legally, I'm still questioning the way in which he is handling our occupation of Iraq. I understand that some of the Iraqis are not thrilled with our presense, but some of what is being done is beginning to turn those who initially supported us. I think Bush is just a victim of circumstance. Most of us were in support of taking Saddam down and many of us were in support of a quick invasion to take out those weapons we thought he had. However, nobody anticipated that we would end up stuck in Iraq, which we are. If we leave now it will be utter chaos and there will be bloody civil war for years. If we stay we will continue to get attacked in the streets and look like idiots on international television. We originally planned to get out far sooner than now, but the situation was ****ed up, and we have no choice but to stay. Bush made a questionable choice that many of us were in support of, however.....none of us foresaw how we would be stuck in Iraq like we are now. I don't really like Bush ....but I don't like many leaders. I do feel that Bush is getting shitted on a lot more than he deserves, however....because his hands are tied and there isn't anything he can do about it.

Oh and one last thing....If you're against the war, it doesn't mean that you're for the other side. That kind of crap has got to stop. People who lived through Vietnam era should have learned that, and if they didn't perhaps they need to reflect upon the past for a while.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Bush is the coolest guy on earth believe me, just when you think everything gows alright, the monkey ruins it, he's funney we should all laugh.
    And I dont get it why people keep choosing him for president, Maybe becuz he's cool or can make the American dream come true or suff. like that.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    Thirdly, you do not "impeach someone from office" impeach is a technical term which means to bring the president to trial. Clinton was impeached, and yet he remained in office because it was determined he was still fit to lead the nation.
    Not quite. He remained in office because the vote to remove him from power split pretty much down party lines. The Democratic National party didn't want a Democratic Pres. to be the first removed from office and told their members how they were to vote (according to the few Democrates who didn't). As a result there where insufficent votes to remove him from power. Mind you there was a few Republicans who said they didn't want Clinton removed from office because, as incompetant and unfit as they felt Clinton was, they believed Gore would be worse.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast