Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think ol bush?

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you think ol bush?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    It's sad for me to think that with the lack of education you apparently have that you're monitoring anything.
    I'm glad you're a "vaunteer" and I understand that a lot of things "be better", but your gripe still hasn't been backed up at all by anything you've said. Next time you want to debate an issue and call out "ol bush", perhaps you should give some proper reasoning as to why you feel so superior. I'd like to know why you feel you stand in a position in which you may so malign our president. Sure, it's your right, but it's also your right to vote, and something tells me you either didn't vote at all or you voted for Bush.
    We all want things our way, but if I had my way, you'd be executed. You'd have no right to be ignorant and no right to slaughter the English grammar in the way that you do. I don't think it's fair that I have to try to be as dumb as you are so I can read what you write just because you never achieved a middle school level of grammar and vocabulary.
    You know sometimes its not good to judge on vocabulary or grammar. Some people might not have a good education in other counties or wherever they're from. On other words you executing them on that.....sickens me.....Anyways I dont know what to think of Bush anymore. Its so confusing now. I mean he's done a lot of stupid crap and god his daughters need to go to hell already...
    Last edited by Pyro Psycho; Nov 12, 2005 at 02:53 PM.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

what i have to say is not nice. the usa is in debt mostly because of him. he keeps promising money to people and places that we just dont have. he wants to cut taxes and that is a stuid move on his part. if you promise money to people and places and than cut taxes you just screwed yourself royally. im seventeen years old and i better understand the damn government better the damn president himself. i mean come on some of what he is doing is common sense which he obviously doesnt have. there are other people i know that can grasp the situation better that he can.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Who help those poor famlies out there who loved one that got killed there
    how are they going to pay the mortagage pay the bills and support ?
    and that my real question..

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hyuuga13
    what i have to say is not nice. the usa is in debt mostly because of him.
    Not quite, when Bush took office the national debt was nearly six trillion dollars. While bush has added to it, it's very far from mostly his fault. Reagan added his fair share to the debt as well, yet many Americans hail him as a hero. Reagan raised the debt an average of about 13.8% for each year he was in office, and he currently holds the record.

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

heres a holloween story......it was a dark and stormy november 3rd 2004....KERRY CONSIDES AND BUSH IS RE ELECTED!!! that gave me nightmares before christmas....AND IT HAPPENED!!!! OOOOOOOOOHHHH anyway....we are stuck with him for 3 more years....let's try not making the U.S a place where the bad people pray so hard for death, but death never comes....aka UPN.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's one,
    KEEP THE STUPID PURPLE HEART BUSH,
    The troop are tired and want to get back home,
    Sadam has beeb captured and now the fun is over
    you did your thing so call it quites

Newbie Kakashi Hatake may be famous one day Kakashi Hatake may be famous one day Kakashi Hatake's Avatar
    Thanks

To be blunt; the man makes me giggle.

Thanks

To even put another way, have any prospect for president take a lie detector test
    and see who gets into office,

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast