Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think ol bush?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you think ol bush?

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist
    WHO WANT TO BE PRESIDENT MUST TAKE A LIE DETECTOR TEST
    I bet you would like the AIMS test banned right.
    I don't think that would work, but is worth the try. We the people are responsible for Bush's election so stop whinning like little kids and get over it, he is our president, we even reelected him fo a second term and we are still whinning what's done is done. just let's hope that things don't get worst in the future that's ahead of us.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

How can anyone assess the true extent of weather someone is doing a good job or not until they themselves have done the same job. I know when I took over my boss's job that I was very shocked to find out all the crap she did that I had no idea about and all I saw was really a few things. This is much the same, no one here has any idea the magnitude of decisions, damn serious decisions this man has to make on a day in day out basis. If you think you can do it better than jump in the water is warm and (with a few limitations) you can seriously run for it! Otherwise, deal with it cause he is doing what he and his advisors believe is best. Points out Clinton had opportunity to stop Bin Laden years before 9/11, is he run into the dirt for not acting? How can you blame someone for not taking that same risk with a man that has been known to have weapons of mass destruction and a general hatred for the US? I do not agree with everything he has done but will not condemn him for actions the cowards before him would not take. I have many friends in Iraq right now that have seen the mass graves of people executed for expressing thoughts and ideas openly that were contrary to that of their dictator. A right you take for granted without fear of being killed for them. They are proud of the work they are doing for this nation in Iraq and so am I.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist
    WHO WANT TO BE PRESIDENT MUST TAKE A LIE DETECTOR TEST
    I bet you would like the AIMS test banned right.
    Dude, do you even know what you're trying to argue about anymore? First, what would a lie detector test prove or prevent, if they were even a reliable source of information (which they are not). Is a lie detetctor test going to stop someone from doing things that piss you off? No. What would be the qulifying or disqualifying questions? Part of what makes our democracy so great (or not so great depending on your point of view) is that during elections years, you get to know the candidates through their appearances, debates and the like. You listen to what they believe, you learn about their lives, and from that, based on your own beliefs and decesions, you make a choice as to who among all those people, you want as your president. And sometimes, it takes a little faith. A little faith that the person you vote for is being truthful in what they have done and will do. And no unreliable lie test should deter you from voting for the person who you think would make the best leader. So what would be the point?

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow.

Can we keep this thread around just for laughs. Really. I have no problem with people being against bush but for crying out lout let's stick to one subject and use actual facts to back up our oppinions.

If you want to know what people think about Bush...why not read all the other Bush threads on this forum? Really. There not that hard to find. There's no reason to start a complete new one. But to answer the question....

I think Bush is doing a good job and is having a hard time dealing with a biased media who will do and say anything to get him out of power. He's not perfect but he's a fine president. Unfortunatly, there are those that will say whatever they have to to try to remove him from power. Even if it's not true.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that is the main point. People should really try not to believe everything they hear from the media. Because most of the media is run by huge corproations with an agenda. And that's not a conspiracy theory, it's the truth. People can be swayed into thinking a certain way just by being told what to think. If people keep hearing that Bush's ratings are going down because people are unhappy with what he's doing, then people will start to think less of him just by constantly hearing that others are unhappy with him. It's sort of a mob mentality effect. But if people would just stop and try and think for themselves, and look for information from sources outside of the 10 o'clock news, they might realize that things aren't as bad as they seem.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

like i said in another thread i dont like bush or the way this country is getting run. he has no common sense whatsoever and is completely brainless to the fact that we have more problems in this country than we do oversees. im 17 and i know plenty of people out there like me who have the same opinion. i know better people who could run this country better than him. when it comes to the president he should resign from office and go back to the goddam military cuz he certainly cannot under any circumstance run this country.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Let God Be Judge Of Him

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

hyuuga13;

It is not the President's job to "run this country". That is congresses job and your local/state government. THe president sees that the laws congress creates are enforced and he sees to forigen affairs. That's it! If you don't like how the country is going then I suggest you take it up with your state/federal representitives and your local athorities when you are old enough to vote.

I also have news for you....I know plenty of people who like GW Bush and feel he's very intellegent and doing a fine job. So what....in the end, it's about elections, not polls or opnions. Last election more people felt that Bush either did a fine job or would do a better job then Kerry. If you don't like that then may I suggest finding a better canidate then Kerry.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast