Thread: What do you think of RE4..

Newbie Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks

What do you think of RE4..

Well I notice that there are some Threads about RE4 but all of them are before the game arrived. So what do you think about the game? I personaly like it just beat it right now and I didn't want it to end so soon anyway what do you guys think about the game?
    Kenshin: "You can die at any time but living takes true corage. I'm living too that I am, to repent for all the lives I've took"

Newbie Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cant belive no one has played the game nor post here...
    Kenshin: "You can die at any time but living takes true corage. I'm living too that I am, to repent for all the lives I've took"

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    excellent excellent game. Not your standard RE as its more action based but its great!

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's definately different, but thats a good thing sometimes....i like the mood and i dig the direction "i think" the story is moving in....great stuff

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hmm, this game does an excellent job of changing the way we understand the word 'panic'.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    THe game is fun, a lot different from the other RE games.

Thanks
    I know is way diferent than the other RE games but is still rocks!

Newbie cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was skeptical at first because I'm really not into first person or action games. I heard many times in descriptions "Metal Gear Solid" and I'm not a fan of the MGS games. I've never bothered to play "0" or "Survivor", although I'm obsessed with the series, that's how much I don't like first person.

So I buy the game anyway cause I've heard such amazing things about it and I know it's not *really* a first person. So anyway my husband buys it for me for Valentine's Day (YAY!). I can't play it right away cause I'm playing RE remake (amazing graphics also), but I put it in anyway and just play for a few minutes cause I have no patience when it comes to video games:

SO AMAZING!!! The graphics are hot, I want to lick them. The controls (which I was afraid of) are so easy, it really felt natural as if I were in the game. I can't say much about the story line since I've only played a bit. Overall it gave be chills... both good and bad.

>>sorry to ramble - i adore the re series<<