Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what do you think of this vedio? (9/11 Speculation)

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

what do you think of this vedio? (9/11 Speculation)

Today a friend from school told me about this vedio he saw. Its about 9/11 its a vedio on line and it talks about what happend and how things seem a little shifty in the truth of what really happend.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change

I just want to know what you think of it. What you think of the vedio cause I just really want to know.
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: what do you think of this vedio? (9/11 Facts)

First of all it's video not "vedio".
    Second, I don't see a lot of facts in that video...

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    First of all it's video not "vedio".
    Second, I don't see a lot of facts in that video...
    Thank you Hassun for clearing that up, I initially clicked on the link to find out what the heck a vedio was because I had never seen the word before and I thought maybe it was some new thing, I am throughly disappointed to learn it's just video spelled wrong.

As for that video, well it's an hour long so I didn't watch it all but I saw enough to base a conclusion. While the person who made the video raises some points that could cause speculation, and as much as I would like to believe that the whole thing was a giant inner american conspiracy I can't allow anything said in the video to be credible or a reliable source. The interviews that I saw that were conducted didn't even have any noting of who the person they were interviewing was or what their job was (In writing) usually they stick a text citation under the person who is being interviewed to visually verify who they are and what they do. That person could have been anyone anywhere with a script in their hand.

I've heard some of those conspiracies before and just kind of laughed. While they don't seemed that far fetched and there is a hint of truth, it's all still too ambiguous, even the images you're seeing just because it looks like that is what is happening doesn't mean anything, if it did indeed happen and the proof was visible enough it would be obvious but the fact one can only speculate on it because it's so ambiguous means that it's probably safe to say that is not what happened and until they can clearly verify what they are trying to say it makes it hard to want to believe it.

I don't know if I really trust the word of mouth from the media who reported it on TV or even from what most of the government officials in the USA say, because yes there are "plot holes" important facts are missing, things have clearly been left out to the general public. But in saying that don't go believing this documentary either, from what I saw they didn't show any verifiable proof, and if they did the guy who made the video lacks credibility, so yeah.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched only the first few minutes but I'm going to put this with the "man never walked on the moon" conspirecy. The guy talking obviously doesn't understand impact physics or photography and visual distortions at low resolution.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Agreed with Arrianna. I would also like to point out the fact that this occured what....4 years ago?

The WTC is gone, smashed, fell, cleaned up, and going to be rebuilt. That's all there is too it. Why must people keep going back and talking about it?

People have been debating the JFK assassination since it happened, and we know now pretty much exactly what we knew then.

Planes crashed, towers fell, people died, we went to war. End of story. Lets do what we should have done three years ago, stop bringing 9/11 up every other day, and instead every 10 years have some sort of memorial ceremony in the white house.

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

lol sorry about that my spelling is crap. ( my firends make fun of me eveyday) but but I just wanted to know what people thought of it. It seemed intresting to me but good pounts have been made. well thanks for replying anyway. (And sorry again about the spelling)
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone who believes any of the drivel in that film clip is a mentally retarded turnip.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Anyone who believes any of the drivel in that film clip is a mentally retarded turnip.
    I couldn't have said it better myself...
    Anyone who wants a true look at conspiracy theorists should watch the conspiracy episode of Penn and Teller's Bullshit, from the 3rd season. They take a look at all different kinds of CTs (conspiract theorists) and their 'facts' about the JFK assasination, the moon landing, and 9/11 and blow all their ideas to hell.

Here's the thing about those videos and the morons who make them...for one thing, they don't give a damn about any of the people who died. In fact, it seems like the more people that die, the better. Then they can really run with their ideas. One 9/11 theorist suggested that there was acutally no one on any of the planes, and that everyone who disappeared is just living off the government on some island. How insensitive is that? How would you like it if you lost someone in the attacks, and then some jackass has the gall to say to you "no, they're not really dead, they're just part of a government plan to make you fear every moment of your life and give up complete control of your life to them?" And another thing...if there really was a conspiracy, do you know how many people it would take to keep it quiet? Thousands. And it just wouldn't stay a conspiracy for long, because money talks, and eventually someone could be paid off to 'tell the truth'.

The truth is, that America got attacked. And while I think that there may have been something more that our government could have done in terms of preventing it, I certainly do not think that my government, on any level, had anything to do with it. Call me ignorant if you will, but I just can't believe that anyone would want to do that, let alone allow it. Which is why I think that any 'video' that comes out with some nutjob who says he can prove it was 'our government' involved is a load of shit. Period. The people who make these videos have severe issues that go far deeper than just not liking the government. It is one thing to question an event, to ask why it happened and what will be done to prevent any furture events like it, but it is entirely another to blame and assume and lie and not give a damn about those who were affected in order to further your own crazy ideas and justify your existence.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast