Thread: what do you when your bored

Newbie neko boso may be famous one day neko boso may be famous one day neko boso's Avatar
    Thanks

what do you when your bored

once when i was realy bored at my step dads army party i found a plastic fork and started to melt it whith a candle and there was a little kid right by me, lol that got me in HUGE troble so what are realy weird things you do when your bord (please nothing dicusting i dont want to know that
    one by one the penguins steal my sanity

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    riiight. I do what I do in my spare time. and if you don't what that is, read the corresponding thread...

Newbie abandoned_hope may be famous one day abandoned_hope may be famous one day abandoned_hope's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, one time when I was bored I got some paper and started drawing unknown things. Like weird circles and squares and then some even more werid words, like Groovy or Head Gorilla in the Monkey world. Or I would just laugh uncontrollably, I guess that would count as weird ^^

Dreams die,
    Memories lost,
    And all hope is forgotten...

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

As explained in this anouncement thread...
    'What is your favorite' threads.

'Favorite' thread topics, and other trivial subject threads are being 'discouraged'

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku