Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What does Anime mean to you

Newbie The Truth may be famous one day The Truth may be famous one day The Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

What does Anime mean to you

Hey whats up everyone....I got a simple question for you anime lovers out there. What does anime mean to you as a person and how does affect you. Are you a hard core anime fan??? what iis it like to be fan of this animation culture....
    Are you anime fan 4 life???

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What does Anime mean to you

anime means s show i watch to pass the time...

a cool, interesting, entertaining, awesome show... but a show nonetheless... certainly not a lifestyle...

it's like "i live to listen to music another day" not "i listen to music to live another day"....

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime to me means some thing too pass the time with,some thing too enjoy watching,some thing too cheer me up when im down or sad ,thats wat anime means too me.
    Last edited by koga23; Feb 23, 2006 at 11:20 PM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

To me it is something different to watch u know u can never have enough diversity in your life.
    Example .Same Job,Car,Wife,Dog,Kids,house,food
    So ja in our life we must have some diversity things that is not a constant for to long entertainment and fun is the things we love to change around alot so mine is mostly based on mood why i watch Anime.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

anime is a form of entertainment to me. it's almost as if watching anime's the only time i can escape from the reality of this world... and like abu dhabi said, it's a way to pass time. so i guess anime relieves boredom and stress at times

being an anime fan has affected my life in a positive way. there may be times when i become so fanatic about an anime and everyone thinks i'm crazy... but honestly, anime's helped me through rough times and has always been my way of relieving stress and boredom.

being a fan of anime makes you feel more included when it comes to things such as anime forums, chit chat and the different forms of entertainment you enjoy. if someone told me they only watch what's on tv or in the cinemas, i'd think... wow... don't you ever get bored?

hmm... i'm pretty sure i'll never stop watching anime. to those who think anime's only for children or teenagers... you're wrong. there are manga created for all age groups, and then made into an anime. so therefore... one can never grow out of anime

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

it is what makes me unique, it is what makes me the social outcast in my school, the source of all my lonliness, the drug that keeps me going....something that i can look up to and want to become.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

To me, anime is a great renewer and stress reliever. It lets me escape from reality for a while, and just get into the story and the characters. It's something different from every-day life as well as out of the ordinary and fun. When I'm down it can bring me up just that much higher, so that I'm cheered up enough to get on with whatever else I need to do.

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

anime means to me:
    anime: derived from the word animation and most commonly used to describe the animation used in japan and some other asiatic media.

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast