Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What does it mean to care for someone?

Newbie Negami may be famous one day Negami may be famous one day Negami's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What does it mean to care for someone?

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    The Warrior Monk needs some enlightenment!
    Hehe. That is not what you need. You know what you need? Lot of kisses!!! ^_^ What do you say? Hehe.

I agree with Chief-kun, Hassun-kun, and the others. Sorry I am a dumby. I can show it, but I can explain it. Need some care Sagara-kun(Kedar)...hehe? To care is show them lot of respect, love, and honor them like you say...^_~.

Newbie Demon Boy may be famous one day Demon Boy may be famous one day Demon Boy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Hello Respected AO Members,

Haha. The Warrior Monk needs some enlightenment! Okay. I am sure that you all have heard someone say that, "I care for you," or you might have said the same to someone you love...
    I don't think you need enlightenment. I mean, you have Bankotsu in your avatar and signature! ^^
    Don't worry, I'm a friendly demon boy. ^^

Otaku Nioko may be famous one day Nioko may be famous one day Nioko's Avatar
    Thanks

To care for someone is to fill their faces with kisses...Yay! Oi Negami...you took my words. Also like jaderabbit said, give them a lot of hershey kisses to show that you care. Enlightened Sagara-kun. Most likely not.

Ok, here it goes: You should love, respect, praise, support, entertain, and be there for them at the times of suffering. Sorry, I tried my best to please you Sagara-kun. I am sorry. ::Gives Sagara-kun some love potion:::

P.S. Sagara-kun=Kedar.

What some of my love potion, O sweet Kedar?

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

My friends and parents, I respect them.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Newbie Demon Boy may be famous one day Demon Boy may be famous one day Demon Boy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nioko
    To care for someone is to fill their faces with kisses...Yay! Oi Negami...you took my words. Also like jaderabbit said, give them a lot of hershey kisses to show that you care. Enlightened Sagara-kun. Most likely not.

Ok, here it goes: You should love, respect, praise, support, entertain, and be there for them at the times of suffering. Sorry, I tried my best to please you Sagara-kun. I am sorry. ::Gives Sagara-kun some love potion:::

P.S. Sagara-kun=Kedar.
    People need hope! People need loving! *sings*
    Don't worry, I'm a friendly demon boy. ^^

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

to care, to hold them close to your heart and keep them safe from harm. to show your love, to help them in there time of need, to make them happy to be alive. sorry i coulding think of anything else at the momint.

IM BACK

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

kedar needs enlightenment?kedar I was just thinking to myself how you seem like your enlightend in meny ways.Might there be a doubt.

When i was 16 i started my quest for the meaning of life.Meny of my friends unknowenly helped me on this quest.When i finaly had "MY" answer 3 years later this is what i came up with."careing for a purpose on a individual bases"

Meny people have meny purposes, to know what yours is or who's yours is, is to find the true home in your heart.

Code Name Wind

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks

If they need help, your their, If they need somebody to listen, your their, you will do things for them you wouldnt do for just anyone. They hold a special place in your heart that takes priorty over everything else in your life.

The thing you care about most is making sure you dont lose them, you want to hold on to them and make sure that they are safe. You'd rather die in their place then lose them from your life.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast