Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What does your family do?

Newbie Blackened_Ice may be famous one day Blackened_Ice may be famous one day Blackened_Ice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What does your family do?

My family doesnt do anything together.. I dont really get along with anyone except my mom so everyone else just leaves me alone. I dont like family trips or vacations so I never go on those. Cant stand them enough to be around them that long..... the last thing we did together was fight over who gets to take a shower first in the mornings...

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

My family likes to visit other family members and just talk. I think its fun cause we jsut call soemone up see if they are going anymore and if not, say we are going to stop by.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

My family doesn't do much. Then again I'm really never home so I wouldn't know...
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, my family likes to run. We don't run together, though (I'm a sprinter, My dad is long distance, and my bro is way out of both of our leagues).

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

my family's a mix of everything i guess. my dad's into golf, footy, soccer, etc. my mum's into jewellery, fashion, diamonds o_o... my older sister's into pretty much the same as my mum, and my younger sister's... well... she's into anything, as long as she's not alone in doing so. i find myself fitting into a part of everything - i watch footy/soccer with my dad, but golf is a tad boriing for me. i like to shop for clothes like my mum & older sister, and my younger sister & i are both into anime/manga ^_^

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

well.....we use to do sports alot and going to movies....camping.....my mom loves camping.....but ever since my brother and sister left to college its been less things....I mostly do all those things with my sister..........ocassionaly all together.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

......er........ they like to earn money.....

XD

... <_< They liked raising children... but we're not children anymore... we're all grown up.....

^_^ But we all love comedy!

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

we like to watch movies 2goether and bake cookies.......................not!!!!!!!!!! lol we like to be apart lol

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast