Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your Username mean?

Newbie hinamori may be famous one day hinamori may be famous one day hinamori's Avatar
    newfoundland, canada (we don't live in igloos)
    Thanks

Re: How did you come up with your username? What other names do you go by?

i usually go by three names which are hinamori, michii and on animesuki hitsugaya-toushirou i picked them because i like bleach alot and michii just looks cool...i guess
    AHHHHH the evil ninja bunnies are coming....... i new the world was going to end like this ......damn

Otaku Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki's Avatar
    Thanks

I dunno why I came up with my name. I guess cuz I'd just seen Spirited Away, and I wanted to give it an original last name, so I just used the director's last name. After all, he DID create Chihiro, so it would only make sense. lol!
    But seriously, I've been dubbed Sakura-chan because my friend and I went to AWA together with our other friends and she was Ino. SO we're both Ino-chan and Sakura-chan. hehehehe!
    But for the record, my real name is Kayli...lol!

"You can get hurt by loving someone, or you can stay alone by not ever loving someone. Which do you choose? Love always has its risks, but you should never fear them, for they are love's true test."

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

'Cause Joe Mage used to be a DND character I used to play. He grew to be very powerful, despite the odds.(My DM was killer.) His name is actually a shorten version of his real name, which he kept private. He grew so powerful that my DM was forced to retire him 'cause he grew too powerful.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie Guts_Dragonslayer may be famous one day Guts_Dragonslayer may be famous one day Guts_Dragonslayer's Avatar
    Thanks

Guts_Dragonslayer is the name I use on the Adult Swim boards since the name I use on most everything, Downset2k4, got hit with a ban. It's a Berserk related name.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

i have 3 nicknames. one being Nightwish which i think is cool sounding and it's the name of an ale. 2nd being SlipKnoTmAsTeR S simply because my nickname in school is Slipknot because i wear all slipknot, all the time. and 3rd is AvariceGodspeed because it's the name of my username on The Disturbed Ones, and because it's the name of a character in one of my short stories. i was watching The Rock at the time i made this name. Godspeed came from Stanley Goodspeed, who was Nicholas Cage.

Newbie Moparx may be famous one day Moparx may be famous one day
    Thanks

I got mine because I love muscle cars from the 1960s and '70s.
    Its actually a trademark of the Chrysler corporation (minus the x at the end).

MOtor PARts

Newbie Kuchiki Rukia may be famous one day Kuchiki Rukia may be famous one day Kuchiki Rukia's Avatar
    Thanks

I got my username because i just really like bleach and rukia is one of my favorite charcters. I use all kinds of names on the net i never use the same one twice
    ( probably caz i never liked my real name and can think of a lot of creative names)

Newbie Kenerve may be famous one day Kenerve may be famous one day Kenerve's Avatar
    Thanks

err....Well coz my name is Ken and i got nerves so... Ken + nerves becomes..

" Kenerve " =P

Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast