Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your Username mean?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: How did you come up with your username? What other names do you go by?

Well for starters, the first half of my user name is atomik, because it's a tribute to a rave club that got shut down years ago. I was there when it happened (there were cops and federal agents EVERYWHERE!) I was about 19. Atomik was the spot!

The second half of my user name is my actual nickname. I've been known as "Sprout" for about 11 years now--since I was 14.

Also, I used to DJ under the name Atomik Sprout.

That's about it...

Newbie forthe<3ofme may be famous one day forthe<3ofme may be famous one day forthe<3ofme's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you come up with your username? What other names do you go by?

its a baaaaaaad inside joke between me n my friends

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

I go by The King of Fashion because I am possibly the most flameboyant dresser on earth. My style of fashion is a combination of formal, disco, and pimp, with the color choice of either pink, purple, red, or white. I also made up the name when I was playing Tekken 5, and needed a name for my card, and my character is named King. So I added a bit of myself with him. I also like to go by The Prodigal Son from the kung-fu movie starring Yuen Biao because it is suitable for me

~Kiss
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Feb 14, 2006 at 07:27 PM.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Newbie visualacuity may be famous one day visualacuity may be famous one day visualacuity's Avatar
    Thanks

the reason i choose Visualacuity is because that's one of the topic i covered during my Biology at my last year of high skul... and its meaing in dictionary is' Sharpness of vision, especially as tested with a Snellen chart. Normal visual acuity based on the Snellen chart is 20/20'. so 20/20 vision ^_^
    .::[ Semper Fi]::.

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

Zdenek: Because it's my real first name. Why would I let you call me Johnny, when I'm actually Zdenek?

Or do you think that Koboshi would like to be called Kaoru?

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

I've also been called "the guy who doesn't have a girlfriend with hands like that" I give good massages...

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Another reason why i chose ketaro as my nickname is because like keitaro from love hina i'm a freaking loser, i don't really have the guts to ask girls to go out because i know that they will say no, but sometimes is worthy to ask many times.

Newbie Firestarr may be famous one day Firestarr may be famous one day Firestarr's Avatar
    Thanks

can't hardly remember but this is my pen name ina fanfic site ^_^

Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 ... LastLast