Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your Username mean?

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you come up with your username? What other names do you go by?

well my s/n....well it is the name of the book im getting published hopfully right after i get it done with. and it means "Demon Angel".

other places. im either "Angel Makuri" bc that used to be my roleplay name. i also use "BlackRose" bc im mad about the character from the .hack seiese! and my fiance really likes mewith the screen name "blackrose" so its a reminder of how much i love him. hmmm i also go by Kiki couase i hate my real name. hope that counts as well.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a knight who says Ni, all who dare to enter my forest must bring me a shrubbery in order to appease me; then you may pass. I LOVE Monty Python and I am expressing my appreciation for the reclusive knights who were left out of the grail legend because we were silly.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

The chemical defoliant used during the Vietnam War was actually a common commerical herbicide (weed killer) at the time, otherwise known as 2-4-5-TP, and had the trademark name of 'Silvex'. The chemical, (by itself) wasn't bad. The problem was with the Dioxin contamination that was generated as a part of the manufacturing process...

Just to be an asshole (since I'm a chemist and spent way too much time studying chemical warfare agents and their effects) Agent Orange was a mixture of 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4-D) and 2,4,5-trichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4,5-T). 2,4-D is still a commonly used herbicide (The Scott's fertilizer with crabgrass killer has it). Unfortunately 2,4,5-T had this bad habit of dimerizing to make dioxin (2,4,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzodioxin) which is, of course, highly toxic and led to the banning of 2,4,5-T in the USA.

Dow (which made the Agent Orange mixture) was taken to the cleaners by Vietnam vets who sued because of dioxin poisoning. Little known is that there was also Agent Red, Agent Blue, and Agent Purple used in Vietnam also.

Of course, none of this has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on where my username comes from.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie Captcanada may be famous one day Captcanada may be famous one day Captcanada's Avatar
    well this could be a stretch but i think im in a house
    Thanks

i chose mine cuz im a crazy canadian who likes the captain part. so i put them together
    OH CANADA MY HOME AND NATIVE LAND!!! *although i live in NOR CAL
    To all u Rockers out there... Rock on
    AO Fan Clan

Newbie somechick_73 may be famous one day somechick_73 may be famous one day
    Thanks

SoMeChIcK is my game name, so thats where the somechick comes from.

73 is just a favorite number I stole from someone as my own.

somechick_73

I also go by 73 (4chan boards)

I use to go by tabb73 on yahoo but not anymore they dont like me something bad happened to my account. The tabb is cus my names Tabatha.

i go by sailornep15 on aim. Sailor Neptune from sailormoon, and I was 15 when I made it.

Newbie FrozenAffairs may be famous one day FrozenAffairs may be famous one day FrozenAffairs's Avatar
    Thanks

i got my name from..... a web template and a website mixed together, that sounds wierd....

Newbie sawaislikeakite may be famous one day sawaislikeakite may be famous one day sawaislikeakite's Avatar
    Thanks

Sawaislikeakite.

I do not believe in underscores or hyphons to seperate the words in my user name.

The name 'Sawa is like a kite' comes from the amazing anime film 'Kite'. Its hentai with a plot and no demons to speak of. Its by far on of my favoruite films. The version relased in Japan is worth finding and watching. If you're of age that is.

I really loved Sawa as a charecter. She is just tragic yet still filled with hope no matter what her circumstances maybe. She says in the film that she is like a fetaher, sand, and a kite. Hence Sawaislikeakite.

Back in the good ole days of EA/AO I was known as Sawais or Sawa.

-*-elena-*-

Only 13 posts?!? I demand a recount. I was at a 1,000 way back when. And it took me 2+ years to get there! I unleash my wrath....Now!

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks

There was this website about 5 years ago that offered "Your name in Japanese" link. What it did was transliterate the Japanese pronounciation of whatever you entered. I typed in my name and got "sukotsu" which looks really weird written out. Tack on a "9" for the revolution, and I've got a username. I use it mostly on anime/game sites; it's easier than thinking a new one up.

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast