Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: what dont you get?

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what dont you get?

mean people, and @ssh*les.

i just cant get why they are so mean and nasty. *tsk tsk tsk*

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

to answer the post about why people freak out on tests, when you are in college, and each class you take, you are either paying for or having it paid for you, and the professor only gives out three tests and a final and these exams are the only basis for your grade, we freak out because there are only three tests and if you fail one or two of them, you are ****ed and perhaps the class is incredibly extremely hard, like alot of engineering classes.

one thing I don't understand is why girls try and play heart and head games with guys, I get the whole control thing, but if people complain all the time about men and women not listening to each other, maybe its because the men and women are dancing around the point and never just SAYING what the point is.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Why guys wear their pants half way down their a$$....is that supposed to be attractive?? Because that is just pathetic...I mean at my school you'll see rich guys trying to be all ghetto and crap....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    Why guys wear their pants half way down their a$$....is that supposed to be attractive?? Because that is just pathetic...I mean at my school you'll see rich guys trying to be all ghetto and crap....
    I know guys think its cool to wear pants that are two sizes to big. I never get why that is meant to be attractive? To me its not. Its just stupid.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

y girls in far away places think I'm cute all I did was lose 90lbs. lol
    and girls near me dont even look in my direction
    I live a sad hopeless life

Mike Jones - Back Then
    Back then they did'nt want now I'm hot they all on me

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa
    y girls in far away places think I'm cute all I did was lose 90lbs. lol
    and girls near me dont even look in my direction
    I live a sad hopeless life
    Dude keep looking maybe you'll find a girl that will look at you.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    amen to that! Hmm what I dont get is why teachers tell you to tuck in your shirt when they can be doing other things like catching kids with drugs or fights....just pathetic

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie spirit dweller may be famous one day spirit dweller may be famous one day spirit dweller's Avatar
    trying to find the girl i love but my battles dont impress her
    Thanks

its a pain ful infection on ur heart that involves pain,crying,cusing and hitting but some happiness get threw the cracks
    some times the beast within us wants money and gold
    but i want girls and blood lots of blood

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast