Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: what dont you get?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what dont you get?

girls like to play with us because in the past we treated them bad.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I don't think that could be it. It could be because everyone now and they enjoy a little bit of fun. But then again some people can just you lead on to annoy you, which is what i hate!!!!!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

What confuses me is when my friend starts swearing in a foreign language, it's either Spanish, German, Japanese, or Russian.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ
    I don't think that could be it. It could be because everyone now and they enjoy a little bit of fun. But then again some people can just you lead on to annoy you, which is what i hate!!!!!!
    I have learned alot about both sides of this argument from this thread. So one of the first things I'm going to do is not lead girls on too much. I do it alot and have too much fun. Sometimes I get into trouble. So no more leading girls on.

I got an email the other day about 10 things that men do that messes up a relationship. I would have to say I do about 9 of them. To sum up what it says, men have to have respect, manners and some other stuff and you will be able to attract a whole new breed of women.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    I have learned alot about both sides of this argument from this thread. So one of the first things I'm going to do is not lead girls on too much. I do it alot and have too much fun. Sometimes I get into trouble. So no more leading girls on.

I got an email the other day about 10 things that men do that messes up a relationship. I would have to say I do about 9 of them. To sum up what it says, men have to have respect, manners and some other stuff and you will be able to attract a whole new breed of women.
    It would be cool to see what that email said. But i think its not just totally men that muck a relationship, women have a part to play too!!!!!!! I just don't get why we muck up smething that is so right and you finally eel the luckiest person in the world and then it all falls away.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont get why people always follow the crowd its like their to scared to be exactly what they want to be, and the ppl who do get made fun of me...just doesnt make sense to me?
    Don't let me be.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't understand why someone who wants to be considered "cool" would ever in their right mind compare the place they live with a small confined space with padded sides occupied by a helpess, crying, pooping, baby.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

I don't get why someone will go out of their way to be an ass*ole to you for no apparent reason... But it feels oh so good once you finally crack on the idiot throwing crap at you from the seat behind you.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast