Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: what dont you get?

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: what dont you get?

Thank you clearing some of that. It just confuses me when i think that there is many different ways that can cause black outs/faints/collapses.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    -- fear or emotional distress (psychological)
    -- sudden drop in blood pressure (which can be caused by severe dehydration, bleeding, or some medication)
    -- hyperventilation (you have more oxygen in your system than carbon dioxide)
    -- use of alcohol and drugs
    -- low blood sugar (like after you donate blood)
    I have been through all of these except for the low blood sugar and the hyperventilation. No wonder i'm messed up.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    I have been through all of these except for the low blood sugar and the hyperventilation. No wonder i'm messed up.
    I am sure your not completely messed up!!!!

I didn't realise that low blood sugar could be a cause. ummmm
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't get politics. There is all this talking and nonsense and nothing gets done.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    I don't get politics. There is all this talking and nonsense and nothing gets done.
    Who does get politics, In Britian nothing is done about most things, its all talk, talk. I supprised that britian is still here!!!!!

Newbie Cres may be famous one day Cres may be famous one day Cres's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't get why didn't the government fix the levees for New Orleans when they requested that they needed new levees. Also why there are extremely annoying people in the world, people who continue to be idiotic (mainly for not reading the rules and speaking in chat speak) and think they are so cool by doing that.

Oh yeah, and how there are people who actually do believe that people who dislike anime should die. Can't forget about that one.

Thanks

to further increase my list I also don't get-

why i get so confused,
    And why i can't find a partner, that could be my own fault but oh well, one to figure out be my self i suppose.

Otaku Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai's Avatar
    Thanks

i know this has absolutly NOTHING to do with wut ur talking about. but i just wanna say. plz visit this site <link removed, no adds>. it has cool anime wallpapers!
    ur an angel in disguise if u go to it lol. sayoonara! ^_^
    The maximum dimnsions for an image in your signature is 110 pixels high and 450 pixels wide, please find an image which complies with this.
    -WOO fat PRIDE BABII!! i wana get that book
    **luv ya roldie, and no im not a gold digga**

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast