Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What don't you listen to anymore

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasygirl_lai
    like dancy_saz i have too the spice girls albums i got back in 3rd year which i hardly listen to anymore! also loads mainly cos they're old and loads new music out. i used to listen to pop ... yeah i had the aqua cd which i love annoyin my brothers with but my taste has gotten wider since university so i'll listen to anything that's good now

I have not listen to those albums since, a gud thing too! I Since being at Uni too, my taste has varied soo much can't decide between R&B or Rock!!!!

FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I quit listening to the radio cold turkey some years ago......i was just fed up with hearing the exact same songs (which most i hated) all day long.....now i have my own personal radio type program..i just leave my Winamp on random shuffle mode. and there you go.....

Newbie naota may be famous one day naota may be famous one day naota's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I'm sorry if a lot of you are going to hate me for this, but I can not stand alternative rock. Every alternative rock band has the same instruments, same tone of voice, it just drives me nuts.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Newbie Debzie00 may be famous one day Debzie00 may be famous one day Debzie00's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was a big fan of the Spice Girls when I was younger, around 11 or so. Stopped listening to them once I hit 12 I think. I used to like Eminem and similar when I was 13, rarely, but on occasion I listen to his old stuff. Umm. Used to like all that r'n'b-pop stuff like B2K and whatnot, definately don't listen to that anymore! Lol.
    ° Memories are nice,
    ..but that's all they are. °

± deviantART Page ± Minitokyo Page ± Silent Hill ± Audio Scrobbler Profile ±

Newbie naota may be famous one day naota may be famous one day naota's Avatar
    Thanks
    Spice girls...oh I remember them, were they rock or country? Country is another type of music I can't stand, sorry.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Well, I used to be really big on N' Sync in like 4th grade, and Spice Girls and crack like that... then later on, I was listening to Linkin Park and Korn and Slipknot and all those main-stream crappy metal bacnds, then transferred to techno, and other sh*t... and well, I went through a ton of faises when I was younger. Now I've relized, if it's good music, it's actully played by musicians. I listen to everthing nowadays, like all of my faises combined... except for the crappy 'metal'... that's just horrid.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    i used to be big on the Eiffel 65. when i first heard that Blue song i was hooked. and my dad got me the France version of the album or something. it had some bonus disc in it with remixes to Blue and the video on it. the cd i listened to for like a year. considering it was the only cd i have. then i really didn't listen to music till like 6th grade. that's when i heard Papa Roach's "Last Resort" on the radio. then that got me hooked on the hard rock. then i just found related artists to them and i found Slipknot. which has probably been my favorite band since 7th grade. so now basically i listen to the Nu Metal. i.e. Mushroomhead, Slipknot, Mudvayne, Lamb of God, Shadows Fall, Machine Head, Korn, the list basically goes on and on. my list now includes the Hardcore/Metalcore now. like Bury YOur Dead, Norma Jean, Unearth, and stuff like that.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    ... except for the crappy 'metal'... that's just horrid.
    define what u mean by "crappy metal." cuz i don't believe there is such a thing as crappy metal. unless it's like half that death metal shit. like Goatwhore, On Wings of Chaos, and shit like that.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast