Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What don't you listen to anymore

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nine Inch Nails.

Pretty Hate Machine, Broken, and Fixed were staples of my CD Player in college. Then The Downward Spiral was released and something inside me said ,"this CD is total shit!" and I gave up on Trent Reznor. I still break out Pretty Hate Machine for long road trips but the love is gone.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks
    I used to be solely into rap, especially the underground stuff here in the bay area, but that was way back in the beginning in the beginning of high school. But those days are no more of course

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    i used to listen to drum and bass. now it's very, very rare

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dont really listen to rap or techno much anymore. Mostly I'm into emo/indie/punk. I've always been into every style of music as long as I can get into it but lately rap and techno have been neglected the most by me. Eminem's new album is the only rap cd I've purchased since Outkast's double cd came out like two years ago and its been at least that long since I've purchased a techno album of any kind. Been catching up on my jazz and oldies sections too much to continue with rap or techno right now and emo/rock is a priority.

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't listen to english music no more. I just don't like anymore. Now I listen to J-pop.^^

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by winryrockbell
    I don't listen to english music no more. I just don't like anymore. Now I listen to J-pop.^^
    I can relate to that. I still listent to English music, but recently, I have gone back to my roots and I started listening to French bands and now, my favorite band is from France

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I used to be big on J-pop, K-pop, Anime music, and eurobeat. Now luckily I don't listen to the music anymore. They suck.
    Too cool for a sig.

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    lol i used to listen to smashmouth ewwwwwww

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast