Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What is the dumbest thing you've done

Newbie couger may be famous one day couger may be famous one day couger's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face

the dumbes thing is...... i was alone in the house and went to get somthing under
    my bed and got stuck. i had to wate till my dad got back.

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a tie for the dumbest thing i've done.

the first thing that i did was ride on the hood of my mom's car as she dorve down the street and then she suddenly stopped and i flew off. nearly twisted my knee.

the second thing would be when i jumped out of my dad's truck while he was driving. i did it cuz i saw the commercial when the boy was telling the grandmother to "tuck and roll" as he shoved her out of the car. Oh and this isnt an ordinary truck it is one that vendors use. If u knw anything it is like a UPS truck.

thanx for the sig KayJayFromAust

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    hell i do stuff to get me arrested. me and my friends destroy mailboxes, steal FREE magazines, pop tires, destroy other ppl's chirstmas decorrations. crap like that.

Newbie Xterminate may be famous one day Xterminate may be famous one day Xterminate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jumped offmy house onto a traplene-sp? then bounced off and slammed on the ground.
    I'm Back with an attitude... So stfu!
    [ MT | My Gallery ]
    "One shot, Two Shot, Three Shot, Four Shots, All I hear is gun shots, This is when the fun stops, Bodies drop hit the floor musics off, Party stops everybody hit the doors, sombodies lickin shots off"

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    well not stupid dumb, more of a funny dumb but,

I played a flutophone w/ my nose in the 6th grade. got 2nd place.

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Was about to run across the street nearly getting runned over by a car going at a very face speed. I was like doing the matrix making sure i didn't hit the side of the car. Dang that was scary, cool, and lucky all at the same time.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFreaks
    Was about to run across the street nearly getting runned over by a car going at a very face speed. I was like doing the matrix making sure i didn't hit the side of the car. Dang that was scary, cool, and lucky all at the same time.
    Man maybe the dude in the car was playing carmagedon........ You were lucky...
    Coming soon.........

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Accepting an invite to see House of the Dead in theatres.
    dear god...i thought i was the only one who saw that movie...i feel your pain

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast