Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What is the dumbest thing you've done

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I've never seen it. Good, bad, or scary?

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    I've never seen it. Good, bad, or scary?
    absolutely unwatchable

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    yikes.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmm fallen out of a tree and racked myself while building a tree hous
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Newbie Xterminate may be famous one day Xterminate may be famous one day Xterminate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix of Love
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmm fallen out of a tree and racked myself while building a tree hous
    Are you Alucard?
    I'm Back with an attitude... So stfu!
    [ MT | My Gallery ]
    "One shot, Two Shot, Three Shot, Four Shots, All I hear is gun shots, This is when the fun stops, Bodies drop hit the floor musics off, Party stops everybody hit the doors, sombodies lickin shots off"

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I do stupid things all the time, but one the more recent and memorable things I've done would have to be when I shoved my face in a pile of jello, and pudding. I was at a Chinese Restaurante, with the soccer team. Not to mention I was high at the time but I would have done it just the same, as I love to make ppl laugh, and I like to do spontanious things as it usually makes for good stories.

Oh and that same night I ate fish eyeballs, and fish liver, which may not be something grouse to you, but we don't usually eat that so it was to us.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Newbie Amelia the unLoved may be famous one day Amelia the unLoved may be famous one day
    Thanks
    my friend would probably say all the times i cursed out a teacher or something of that sort but i would say wheni tried to do a back flip into a water fountian and almso busted my head open

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd have to say the dumbest thing i've ever done is jumping off a house when i was 8... my friends said the sand box would be soft .... They were wrong.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast