Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What is the dumbest thing you've done

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    I got High on shrooms once.....

Everything is hysterical when you're on shrooms. (But don't do it. It's bad.)

Yesh. Very hysterical. Once you've done too much, after awhile....well, you become the dumbest thing you've ever done. Reminder: Don't do it ! BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD !
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    In high school I use to be in the JROTC (basicly a class based off US Millitary branches) Anywho I was part of this after school team called Fancy Drill team. We would spin twirl and toss these 15 lbs weapons. So I get the chance of doing t high honor of doing my own rutine and being blind folded while tossing a weapon in the air is not good I broke my arm in about 3 places. on compotition day

Newbie DANTEXTX may be famous one day DANTEXTX may be famous one day DANTEXTX's Avatar
    Thanks
    I slept at a cementery while I was drunk

It was nice and quiet but the sensation of waking up next to a gravestone that said rest in peace it`s not funny.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do so many dumb things I can't remember half of them.
    I'm really accident prone so if there's something to knock over, crash into or trip over believe me I will find it.

One of the dumbest, and most embarrassing things I've done through would be when I "not looking where I was going" crashed into a shelf full of CDs at a record store and knocked the entire stand over. Over 100 CDs fell on the floor... luckly all in security cases so nothing was broken.

Meep

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by frozenwilderness
    continually walking into the bathroom of the opposite sex.. cuz I have a tendency to walk into the first bathroom that I come across.. *remembers herself thinking 'shit these walls are blue not pink'* >_>;;

someone remind me what shrooms are again..
    shrooms are mushrooms that get you high when you eat themI know cause I have a friend that uses the

the craziest thing I ever done was once when I washigh on weed I got hit by seven parked cars on a row the got into a arguement with a naruto poster and I said to a cop "I thought you had to be physicly fit to be a cop

all me ^_^

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yeah, that's why smoking weed is bad.

Anyways, the stupidest thing I've done has to be about 9 years ago, when I threw a cat into a granary silo. You know, the place where they grind up and store grain for farm animals? Yeah, the cat bit me, so I threw it in there. Never saw it again.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    sure do. boy you are scary.... The poor cat, He surelly get trap there and drowned in the granary.........
    Coming soon.........

Newbie Hogosha may be famous one day Hogosha may be famous one day Hogosha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've done a few stupid things in my life, though the first one that comes to mind is the time that I jumped off a 50 foot cliff naked into Potts Falls in Kaiserville. That was a fun time though.

We, friends and I, were done hanging out and swimmin' there, I had my towel around me. I was headin' back up to my car to change when my buddy Frank looked at me like I should do something unexpected, (i.e. grab Matt, our smallest friend and just throw him into the falls), but instead I just flung my towel off, ripping my shorts off in the process, ran as fast as I could down the cliff and jumped into the falls. (Don't recommend doing something like that though 'cause it hurts your genitals on impact!)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast