Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What form of government would you have!

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What form of government would you have!

I would love demorcracy. Would there be a president if we had democracy? Since everyone votes on stuff equally?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally, a number of things would have to happen first.
    1. The right leader would have to come about
    2. Rich/Poor divides have to be lessened
    3. World economy would have to be stronger then it is at the moment

If those are met, then I would go for Communism.

Untill then, I'm quite happy with the Constitutional Monarchy that Canada has in place right now.

忍び Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides may be famous one day Tychoides's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    I would love demorcracy. Would there be a president if we had democracy? Since everyone votes on stuff equally?
    No, there would not be a president in a democracy. Only representative forms of democracy have a president (or prime minister, chancellor, etc.).
    I don't have a God complex. I am God.

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks

If you all really think about democracy only few can actually qualify for it and my form of government on my post was just an example i'm not really sure what kind of government i would have though! Anarchy theoretically is not a goverment it's a ruling of one person not a mass of people therefore it's not truly a government as we all know it's just a way to rule a country if you go down to it! Personally i the thing i don't really like democracy is because it's up to a bunch of people that not everyone in the population agrees on ruling countries if you see where i'm going with this!

So further more there really would be no truly awesome form of government at least not yet just as Soldat has said! Well thank you everyone for your opinions i appreciate it!
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

It’s not the form of government that makes it a good or bad one. It’s what’s in the hearts of the people in it that dose. For instance the Victorian era could be considered a good example on how a monarchy can be and the time of the war of independents as how it can go bad.

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks

Good point josh in the beginning i was saying something like that but i was just putting this up for discussion and opinions of others so yours it honored too i thank you for your post!
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Whether a country is "wealthy" is a result of their technology level and their type of government. So the real question is what type of government is most likely to result in general "wealth".

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Banned Nucleo may be famous one day Nucleo may be famous one day Nucleo's Avatar
    Thanks

I think we should keep our democracy. It's working fine for me...although I'm sure underneath the surface there are a lot of flaws. Compared to other countries like China (communist) I think we have it rather nice.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast