Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: what game are u looking forward to the most in 2005?

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

what game are u looking forward to the most in 2005?

i'd have to say the new Conker: Live and Uncut and Mech Assault: Lone Wolf. now i know it's siding wiht xbox, but that's cuz it's the only system with good games coming out.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well..right now? Not completely sure ^^;;; I think the second Prince of Persia has came out. If it hasnt..then that..perhaps KH2
    Last edited by Kasai; Dec 31, 2004 at 02:02 PM.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie sanosuke689 may be famous one day sanosuke689 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    KINGDOM HEARTS 2!! haha and i heard that there was going to be mgs4 but not shure if thats on ps3

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Resident Evil 4 without a doubt. Im really psyched and intrigued by what the game offers

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Resident Evil 4 for sure. After playing the demo I'm even more psyched about the game than I previously had been. It's good that I won't have to wait too much longer since the game comes out on January 11th.
    Too cool for a sig.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Resident. Evil. Four.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    kh2, ff12, that's it.... I love final fantasy... Almost as much as i love my cheetos o.o...
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Boese, Final Fantasy XII, Kingdom Hearts 2, Dirge of Cerberus, Atelier Iris, Stella Deus, Phantom Kingdom .. ME <3 RPGs.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast