Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: what game are u looking forward to the most in 2005?

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kingdom Hearts 2, and Final Fantasy 12

"Tama-chan! "

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Of course, KH2 and FF:12.. haha I didn't know about a new Conker ! Hell yeah..>_<
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    that new conker game is to be called Live and Reloaded. i guess they changed the name of it.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    FFXII and DQVIII if it's possible, MGS3 (I live in Europe so I haven't got MGS3 yet and FFXII/DQVIII could be a 2006 titles for us...),
    Tenchu: Kurenai (I refuse to adress it with that lame English title),
    Jade Empire, Biohazard 4 (I don't have a Cube nor Xbox though),
    Mercenaries, God of War and Rome: total war (if I can afford to upgrade my computer).

If we're talking about a single game it's MGS3 form me right now.
    Last edited by Hassun; Jan 02, 2005 at 10:41 AM.

Newbie Geudiel may be famous one day Geudiel may be famous one day Geudiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    My choices are quite different from yours: I desperately wait for GT4, the second part of Fire Emblem and there are some rumors about a third part of Golden Sun for GBA.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    kh2, ff12, that's it.... I love final fantasy... Almost as much as i love my cheetos o.o...
    YaY!! Me too! I love the Final Fantasy games soo much! anyway i looking forward to FFXII...

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm I guess it'd be Resident Evil 4, GT4, Devil May Cry 3, and most of the games on Sony's PSP lol then a few others like FF12 and some I can't remember

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Call me retarded...But I just started playing Xenosaga and I'm thinking of buying it...but I can't wait for the sequel, this game is top notch. Also, I can't wait to get Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel. I'm really affraid that the cut scenes will only be available in English...but it's too late now, I reserved my copy in advance...I just hope the voices will be good since I don't have the Cartoon Network where I live so I don't get Adult Swim...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast