Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: what game are u looking forward to the most in 2005?

Newbie cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll's Avatar
    Thanks
    RE 4 - which I already own
    FF XII - if it actually come out in '05

if BS ever had a face it was this guys soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse's Avatar
    Thanks
    FFXII, Mgs3, Kh2 And This Shaman King Game I Saw Online
    Last edited by soopermuse; Feb 16, 2005 at 04:16 AM.

Newbie sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland's Avatar
    i'm a girl, I live in toronto ontario canada and no its not always cold up here.
    Thanks
    im totally looking forward to devil may cry 3 because i know devil may cry 2 was not the best they could have done in my opinion. i beat dmc 2 in a span of only 8 hours due to the fact that i did not have my memory card proving how much better they could have done. oh well i liked dmc 1 and i love dmc period so i look forward to 3!

Newbie Debzie00 may be famous one day Debzie00 may be famous one day Debzie00's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm only looking foward to two releases. Those being Resident Evil 4 PAL PS2 version and Final Fantasy XII if it's due for release this year.
    ° Memories are nice,
    ..but that's all they are. °

± deviantART Page ± Minitokyo Page ± Silent Hill ± Audio Scrobbler Profile ±

Newbie Niledhel may be famous one day Niledhel may be famous one day Niledhel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Okay so it's been out for a while, but i'm looking forward to buying "Tales Of Symphonia" soon. It looks beautiful.

tales.namco.com <====site link.

Sig kindly made by Hikari Sakurai

Newbie goten277 may be famous one day goten277 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Right now the games that I am most looking forward to are Kingdom Hearts II, Resident Evil 4(Playstation 2) and Final Fantasy XII.

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    The major thing that I'm looking forward to is probably Final Fantasy XII. I'm also waiting for the new Playstation and Xbox.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Newbie ShadowPrincess may be famous one day ShadowPrincess may be famous one day ShadowPrincess's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am waiting for FFXII along with new Legend of Zelda game.. Tales of Symphonia I already have...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast