Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    i also played that game ensui. online play but that was during beta stages though.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    At the moment :

PC: FFXI, Zoo Tycoon 2

PS2: Fatal Frame 2, FF: X, X-2 (over), Grandia II, Dark Cloud 2, Shining Tears, Suikonden ( I dunno if that's how you spell it) III & IV, Bloody Roar 4, and a couple imported games.

PSP: DarkStalkers ^_______^ meow

GC: Animal Crossing (it never stops), Tales of Symphonia (again), Baton Kaitos, Resident Evil 4, Zelda collector's edition, LOZ: Wind Waker...(omg... Nintendo gallery in my pajamas), ummm, Donkey Konga...random stuff...

GBA: Pokemon Emerald, Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy Tactics, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, FF: Dawn of Souls, Breath of Fire II.

PSOne: FF: VI, VII, VII, XI, Chornicles, Orgins, Tomb Raider 2, Gex (the first), Chrono Cross (again and again ), Legend of Dragoon, Jade Cocoon... tons of stuff...

XBOX: YEAH RIGHT !
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm currently playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.. trying to get 100% completion. Last time I got 96%.. but screwed up by saving a new game over it.. grr.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i'm playing Budokai 3 this game rocks!!!^_^!!!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Since last week i've been assaulting my "Knights of the Old Republic" game which i've had since last year but put off, im getting alot farther now and really starting to get back into it. Only problem is that my pc cant seem to handle it all the time, one moment it'll be running smoother than silk and other times it'll be choppy to the point of freezing up. I'll figure something out..... i hope >_<

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm still working on FFVII. Why? because I saved right before the final boss, and I dont have any of the nesecary materia to defeat him. Theres no way fo me to go back, so Im stuck.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks
    Been playing a lot of MVP Baseball 2005 and still plenty of Madden 2005, since I'm now on summer break.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I'm planning to do GTA:SA all over again to 100% but I haven't had the time recently...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast