Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: what good about china and japan?

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    True, True, but I think China would survive a military attack longer. But I didn't know they killed off their women. Explain that for me.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Banned ??? may be famous one day ??? may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Exportation:

Made in China are usualy bad quality.
    Made in Japan are good quality.

But China's stuffs are hand made wich is a good thing for the food exportation, Chinese work soo hard with talent and force to produice something.

But Japan's stuffs are technology made, such as cars, dvd, televisions, cds, games..ect they use there head to produice something

CHINA:

JAPAN:
    Last edited by ???; May 28, 2005 at 09:03 PM.

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Perhaps. But consider the economy. If you watch the Stock Market, you would know that Japan is in a recession while CHina's economy is growing by leaps and bounds.

Banned ??? may be famous one day ??? may be famous one day
    Thanks
    And you know where that money go ? To the communist politicians.
    That's why chinese peoples are poor.

Thanks
    So, that just means the government can buy more things for future development. Have you heard of the three gorges dam, and the 23 power plants they are building. That stuff is expensive. They are providing power for their citizens as well as considering the long term benefit of their people. Besides, being rich doesn't mean much. I make enough money, and am happy with that.

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninrev Sirgem
    So, that just means the government can buy more things for future development. Have you heard of the three gorges dam, and the 23 power plants they are building. That stuff is expensive. They are providing power for their citizens as well as considering the long term benefit of their people. Besides, being rich doesn't mean much. I make enough money, and am happy with that.
    Ahh... let's look at another quote, shall we, so I can explain easier?
    Quote Originally Posted by ???
    China is supposed to be a communist country, but look at how it's booming with capitalism at a neck-breaking speed. No one in China is satisfied with being a simple employee--everyone wants to be an owner of a business. That is a very perverted idea of what capitalism is.
    Alright, time to use FACTS... China was in a DEEP recession due to Communism, much like Russia after WWI, so they resorted to a policy of "Using Capitolism to save Communism". Thus, this resulted in the rather "extreme" Capitolist views China nowadays has.
    China has the fastest growing economy and population. Its GDP increases by 10% each year. It is building 23 nuclear power plants in the future, as well as getting power from the Three Gorges Dam. It already has 300 million cellphones, more than anywhere else. It is mining in Tibet, gaining valuable new resources. It has a very loyal population, you rebel u die! A huge labor pool <Cough> ...1.2 billion people...As well as competent leaders. It make shte most amount of things in the world and could stop a war by not trading with whoever fights. Its army is at least 23 million strong, 10 times larger than the AMerican army. It has at least 500 million people worthy of military service(including men and women) and more tanks, guns, and artillery than any other nation. It lacks a navy, but then again Japan isn't really a big sea threat. It second in the amount on nuclear issiles, and has 2nd most satelites in the world. It has its own space program, 2000 nuclear warheads, and several other things.
    Yeah, Dark. has a point when he kinda defeats your point. Time to use more FACTS. First, your whole "you rebel you die!" comment. This really has nothing to do with loyalty. Figure it out.

Next, you claim they could stop a war by not trading with someone. Umm... no. Common sense says "no". If it really was as you say it, then everyone would want to be China's friend... everyone likes the rich boy.

Oh, yeah. Your ambiguous comments on the space program and whatnot... y'know what? I think I'll just let you reread your own post and realize the huge logical errors in it.
    True, True, but I think China would survive a military attack longer. But I didn't know they killed off their women. Explain that for me.

You gotta be kidding me. You do realize China (and a few other Asian countries, I believe, and Russia (I think, not sure on ANY of this)) outlawed the discovery of the child's gender before birth because the parents would just kill off any unborn females...

So yeah. Reread your posts, then smack your head against the wall repeatedly.
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    This thread is funny because of all the "otakus" and their love fetish for japan.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    This thread is funny because of all the "otakus" and their love fetish for japan.
    well none of us is in favor of Japan nor China i believe!!!!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast