Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: what is good about U.S.A and England?

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Re: what is good about U.S.A and England?

Quote Originally Posted by erosennin
    Wait, wait, wait. What exactly is a 'real american' and what does it have to do with where in the country you were born? It's a rather subtle insult, whether you realize it or not, to claim that you're a real american based on your birth state. It doesn't matter if you're a citizen by birth or a naturalized immigrant. An american is an american. I'd say more, but I'll leave at that you've pretty much implicitly impugned the honor of every american citizen outside of virginia.
    True. If I sounded insulting. In a more respectful manner, if you love America and your in America, that's a good thing. But one more thing, how did I insult Virginia, I was just born there. All I'm implying is how Americans show their love for their country.
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Jul 13, 2005 at 01:31 PM.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what is good about U.S.A and England?

Wait, wait, wait. What exactly is a 'real american' and what does it have to do with where in the country you were born? It's a rather subtle insult, whether you realize it or not, to claim that you're a real american based on your birth state. It doesn't matter if you're a citizen by birth or a naturalized immigrant. An american is an american. I'd say more, but I'll leave at that you've pretty much implicitly impugned the honor of every american citizen outside of virginia.
    dude don't be mean he was born in va not china. he said his family is from china dude ok

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: what is good about U.S.A and England?

Also I didn't say I was an real American because I was born in Virginia, I said it because I was born in America. I am not even insulting other states? I'm just declaring where I'm from, and how some American citizens love America. There's not a problem with that is there?
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Jul 13, 2005 at 04:24 PM.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

America has some neat stores we don't get here.
    England has the best accents on the planet.

Yes my love for these countries is very superficial.

Newbie xsaleemx may be famous one day xsaleemx may be famous one day
    Thanks

Englands great, but America has stuff that we dont have other here, this dosnt necessarilly (thats look like some reatarted spelling) mean good things though.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

I love American because it's going to give me a green card!!! still waiting for six years.... i think they are late with the paper work... and i don't like ENgland much. too misty and rainy but great movies coem out of there like Lock Stock and two smoking gun barrels. I loved that movie. plus Scotland is next to it. so yaya! cause i love scotland.

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: what is good about U.S.A and England?

You know the movie Shanghai Knights makes England look so funny with Jackie Chan and Owen Wilson. You gotta love that movie.

Newbie nirvana beyond stupidity may be famous one day nirvana beyond stupidity may be famous one day nirvana beyond stupidity's Avatar
    Thanks

-In The US..
    BAD:
    too many stupid people..

GOOD:
    the freedom to choose to be stupid or not..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast