Thread: What Happened To AnimeOnline.net

Otaku FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral's Avatar
    Thanks

What Happened To AnimeOnline.net

Recently I've been trying to access Animeonline and I couldn't seem to do it. Tonight I just got access and everything is completely different.

What happened? Did this site get under new management or something?

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm, a wise man once told me, "read and you will suceed"

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenSpiral
    Recently I've been trying to access Animeonline and I couldn't seem to do it. Tonight I just got access and everything is completely different.

What happened? Did this site get under new management or something?
    I wish that one of this days people will actually read past threads before asking the same things over and over...

Question

Rou
    Otaku Rou may be famous one day Rou may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Reading posts are a good thing, but you know we get to a point where it's easier to ask questions. It's the same with real life isn't it? We ask needless questions that have been answered before, I think it's probably because it's easier to ask the questions and have an answer, than to seek the answer. Doesn't that apply to everything in life? That's how we learn isn't it?

^_^

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I grew up being taught that I should seek answers for myself whenever possible. It means looking/trying first. Not everything in life is fed to you, you gotta look for it yourself, experience it yourself.

My dad used to always yell at me for asking stupid questions. So I learnt to think about things before asking, or trying out a hard question before simply giving up and asking for a solution. Asking right at the start just to get a simple answer is NOT the way to go.

Think about it, if you kept asking your boss how to do things for every little thing, why would [s]he hire you in the first place? Teachers are less willing to help you with a question if you did no work on it beforehand. A person most valued is one that is willing to learn and pick up on his own but knows when he/she needs to/should ask questions.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think I'll move this to the feedback area where there exists threads that answer the question that was posed.

That'll be $6.35, please drive through.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie Ashi may be famous one day Ashi may be famous one day Ashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by angelan
    I grew up being taught that I should seek answers for myself whenever possible. It means looking/trying first. Not everything in life is fed to you, you gotta look for it yourself, experience it yourself.

My dad used to always yell at me for asking stupid questions. So I learnt to think about things before asking, or trying out a hard question before simply giving up and asking for a solution. Asking right at the start just to get a simple answer is NOT the way to go.

Think about it, if you kept asking your boss how to do things for every little thing, why would [s]he hire you in the first place? Teachers are less willing to help you with a question if you did no work on it beforehand. A person most valued is one that is willing to learn and pick up on his own but knows when he/she needs to/should ask questions.
    You sure do talk a lot.