Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What happens when u`re NERVOUS??

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What happens when u`re NERVOUS??

i stutter thats all

Newbie Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan's Avatar
    Thanks

Well only kind girls or things put mua nervous I turn me head and drowlme self like euh well sometimes that happen beacouse I laugh^^
    My best friend is me shadow

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, seems like I'm the only one who becomes dangerous when I get nervous. I have a duoble-depression form of Dysthemia but I'm not depressed. It just means that if I get nervous enough then I sort of snap. I go into a state of mind where I am no longer myself and do things I would normally never even think about.

It's only happened a few times but it's ruined a lot of what I used to have, so now I keep my feelings in check and seem to have overcome the anxiety problem I had. Hopefully I am no longer dangerous to others or myself. ^_^

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

girls make me nervous sometimes, when i'm taliking with a hot girl that i like, i start saying stuff that doesn't make any sense.

ps; Goth, Emo & Normal hot chicks make me nervous.

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zarriff
    Hmm, seems like I'm the only one who becomes dangerous when I get nervous. I have a duoble-depression form of Dysthemia but I'm not depressed. It just means that if I get nervous enough then I sort of snap. I go into a state of mind where I am no longer myself and do things I would normally never even think about.

It's only happened a few times but it's ruined a lot of what I used to have, so now I keep my feelings in check and seem to have overcome the anxiety problem I had. Hopefully I am no longer dangerous to others or myself. ^_^
    yeah sure I thought I wasn't depressed eather intill I went 3 days without eating or sleeping, feeling sad...

.........I'm serious

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

Smoking alot, a whole lot. Sweating palms. Cant talk. Shaking. A small heart attack.
    SOunds goes through the ear. You feel like on CLOUD 9.

Same way when the first time I met my ex.

Newbie Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice's Avatar
    Thanks

When I get nervous I start imagining what I would say that would corrupt my reputation. Like I am afraid I might saying something insulting or pervy. Also I start to swear at myself in my mind, telling me to gain confidence. I shove my hands into my pockets and grab at my legs very hard.
    Avatar and banner, thanks to AnimeAficianado! Great job!

I am going to be honest with you, cause that's what we Chinese do.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

My stomach starts to hurt and I get really weird and quiet. Its amazing how fast the body can break down under nerves. I use to get nervous about almost anything social, I think I had some sort of social disorder, but recently I've gotten out of it which leads me to believe it was just an awkward phase.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast