Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What are humans O.o?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

What are humans O.o?

What defines a human?
    Is it emtion's?
    Love?
    Hate?
    Is it the fact that humanity is somewhat inteligent?

To me the describtion of a human- is a being that is undecided in nature.
    Also i don't really see myself as a human... more of a being that could choose it's own destiny.

What is ur opinion? What makes u human? Do you see urself as a human? Or are you undecided on what a human is?
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm...To be able to think...
    Seduced by Flesh

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you already said it. To be human is to be able to choose our own destiny. Not fate, destiny. We can't choose where we are born or how others act but we can choose what to do about it and how to react. We determine who we will be. It's a big responsibility, hope we're all up to it.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I've also heard that humans can do one thing that nothing else can. Love. (might be true^_^)

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by youth_anime_fan
    I've also heard that humans can do one thing that nothing else can. Love. (might be true^_^)
    hmm.. but animals love their young... cause they care for them.
    So this isn't true, sorry ^^.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote "I think therefor i am!"
    This quote described allot lets just hear it one more time "I think therefor i am!" what does that really mean to you?

Here is how i interperate this if i am aware of my own intelligence there for i am a sentient being with a free will!, but i dont think that makes us humans any different from animals or machines.

If a machine for example had developed a sense of self and fabricated its own thoughst and feelings we wouldnt be any different aside from one machine is made of Steel and another of fresh, Life itself is nothing but what you believe it to be just because we believe that we are Real does that really make it true?

Remember that quote "I think therefor i am"
    Human though can be infuenced so perhaps we might be little 0's and 1's on someones machine? it could happen but how would you know?

We excist and we are aware of ourselves does that change anything i dont think so.Jan
    Last edited by GamesTesterJan; Jan 30, 2005 at 02:42 PM.

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is hard to say what a human is..it's harder to say why we are here. In my opinion a human being is a soul that takes the shape of other souls that have passed. To me humans are like puzzles. For instance I look nothing like anyone in my family,except for my grandmother who passed away before I was born. I think that if everyone looked back to ancesters who were dead before you were born you'll find someone who looks alot like you.
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Simple. We think we're better than everything, we have little to no natural sync with nature unlike animals, and we are totally against all nature. We're like rejects, mother nature's leftovers from paradise, the symbol of perfection, or the symbol of annialation. We have emotion, thought we understand, knowledge.

Knowledge is really all we a one up on from everything else. we know about every species, so we know how to counteract anything.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast