Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10

Thread: What are humans O.o?

Otaku Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Life and existance cannot be accurately defined!

This conlusion?. Well if you look at emotion, feeling, love and thought, its fundamentally a complex electrical and chemical reaction. but so is the planet, if you look up `life' in the dictionary you will not find accurate definition.

Complex chemical, electrical reaction ?
    Its a fact that complexity is built on simplicity, if you break down yourself you will find that you are built from atoms, chemical bonds and electrons.

But the planet is the same thing in that sense and the moon, galaxy, a piece of plastic. So how would you define life, by its complexity, the most complex known thing is the human brain (this is the size and complexity in relation to any thing else). but still there can be no level between that which would be life and existance.

What I believe life is...
    All life is as a complex reaction, and all existance is,its a sea of reactions.

Newbie E=mc² may be famous one day E=mc² may be famous one day
    Thanks

Intelligence

As i said before, We can manipulate objects thanks to our arms and hands & communicate using speech.
    Last edited by E=mc²; Mar 14, 2005 at 04:25 PM.

Newbie Inuyashafan101 may be famous one day Inuyashafan101 may be famous one day Inuyashafan101's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    What defines a human?
    Is it emtion's?
    Love?
    Hate?
    Is it the fact that humanity is somewhat inteligent?

To me the describtion of a human- is a being that is undecided in nature.
    Also i don't really see myself as a human... more of a being that could choose it's own destiny.

What is ur opinion? What makes u human? Do you see urself as a human? Or are you undecided on what a human is?
    All of that defines ahuman , actuly everthing defines a human!!!!!
    ANIME ROCKS

Otaku Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru's Avatar
    Thanks
    All though you can choose your own destiny, it does'nt mean that it will be your destination, "Many lives slowly making paths, some will cross and then cease and others will lead", Basically someone can kill you tomorow, was that your chosen destiny ?

Regarding emotion/feelings, its a complex electrical and chemical reaction, fact, how can you define a human by this when a Computer is also the same, the difference is complexity but what level of complexity defines you as a living orginism, a human, do animals have emotions to, or are we unique by only being the species that possesses emotions and felling. Dont other living entities grieve for there lost ones.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10