Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What idiot dubble dubs anime!

Newbie Jupiter~Fox may be famous one day Jupiter~Fox may be famous one day Jupiter~Fox's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry What idiot dubble dubs anime!

If anyone know(or don't) Super Milk-Chan show come on adult-swim. If you are a true fan of the series and bought the DVD which you know already is dubbed you should have a problem with this too! Lets start shall we?.

~Milk- She sounds to soft. They lost the vulgar and the attitude in her voice.
    - I know shes post to be a baby but they over did it! She's post to talk like she was an adult! (you know...grown for her age!) but still sound like a baby sorta or at least a 5 yr. and her Robot
    ~Tetska-Sounds like a girly wimp! She post to have a old waspy voice!

I never understood dubed until now.....How we can give good anime to idiots who dosen't know which ways up!

Thankyou
    Once you have Anime you shall NEVER walk Alone!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter~Fox
    If anyone know(or don't) Super Milk-Chan show come on adult-swim. If you are a true fan of the series and bought the DVD which you know already is dubbed you should have a problem with this too! Lets start shall we?.

~Milk- She sounds to soft. They lost the vulgar and the attitude in her voice.
    - I know shes post to be a baby but they over did it! She's post to talk like she was an adult! (you know...grown for her age!) but still sound like a baby sorta or at least a 5 yr. and her Robot
    ~Tetska-Sounds like a girly wimp! She post to have a old waspy voice!

I never understood dubed until now.....How we can give good anime to idiots who dosen't know which ways up!

Thankyou
    Well they can't always get it right jupiter fox. Dubing isnt perfect right now, but its improving fast with the rise of animes popularity. If you like the show enough, you just have to bear with it. Which shouldnt be hard if your engrossed into the story. So whats the double dub you are refering to? I understand you dont like the voices, but what do you mean double dub?

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dubs just sucks! I don't know if you guys have seen Gundam Seed on YTV... but it is just makes it terrible! They censor stuffs and the voice characters just suck!

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Well they can't always get it right jupiter fox. Dubing isnt perfect right now, but its improving fast with the rise of animes popularity. If you like the show enough, you just have to bear with it. Which shouldnt be hard if your engrossed into the story. So whats the double dub you are refering to? I understand you dont like the voices, but what do you mean double dub?
    I think she means that it was dubbed again by different people, the original dub she bought sounded differently and this one was just way off of the original voices. As far as dubbed anime goes though, thats what you should expect. Dubbed isnt the best quality to me, i just dont like how they do their voices and most just generally suck. but then again thats just my personal opinion.

80% Evil l 5% Insane l 15% Addict l 0% Lack of Guinea Pigs
    lAnime TalklAnime OnlinelOtaku BoardslMini Tokyo

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplefire
    I think she means that it was dubbed again by different people, the original dub she bought sounded differently and this one was just way off of the original voices. As far as dubbed anime goes though, thats what you should expect. Dubbed isnt the best quality to me, i just dont like how they do their voices and most just generally suck. but then again thats just my personal opinion.
    Well I love dubs, its the F****** editing that gets me.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is why I love subtitles. Sometimes I'll even watch the dubb with subtitles just to campare the difference.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    since i've started watching fan-subbed anime, i haven't really been watching much dubbed stuff...the other day i decided to check out 'Gad Guard' on anime unleashed...the voice acting was HORRIBLE, and i guess i've not only gotten used to subtitles, i'm starting to prefer them...

Thanks
    Bahh, subs are over-rated. I dont see the obsession with them. Just so so to me.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast