Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10

Thread: what if?

Newbie Glorified may be famous one day Glorified may be famous one day Glorified's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what if?

What if there was no death? That we all lived forever.
    "And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteouness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God."

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks

What if everything in the world from terms to definitions, humans to animals, roles to functions, and etc. were reversed? (I got this from a song)
    What if people have powers? (like gods or something.)
    and What if this real world is just a dream? I don't know where I got this exactly but what the hec.

NOTE:I am tired of browsing. I don't know where I don't know how but if this questions were already posted then... my apologies.

Newbie The Abyss of RO may be famous one day The Abyss of RO may be famous one day The Abyss of RO's Avatar
    Thanks

Not turn it into a spam post... lol I dont think it worked.

What if this was not a spamming post...

I thought about that when I looked at this post. ^_^

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10