Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What if amine characters were real?

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks
    i myself believe it would be very nice to have the characters as people and to meet them, plus think of all the adventures to have! Save the planet, pilot a Gundam, I like the idea of your own chobit! (i'd go and seek out Chi lol) But here's another question to throw into the mix, instead of anime characters being real, what if we were to become characters ourselves? What if we were "thrown into thier world?" (Not that it is ever possible or ever will be possible but I think it's a nice thought... -visit Hina Inn->first on list of places to go ^_^)

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    They're characters. In my opinion, they are ment to be viewed as such. It's nice to daydream when you watch/read the anime or the manga, that you are on the arm of that particular dreamy anime girl or guy....but for me, it ends there...nothing more and nothing less.

Newbie Ruri may be famous one day Ruri may be famous one day Ruri's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What if amine characters were real?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Flare
    that will be nice if you want too many chaos around
    or maybe you just want to meet the cute anime girls or boy

(well actually i want to meet all the very cute bishounens... and dont care about them bringing chaos)
    Yes the cute anime guys...id rape every single one of them lol

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ruri
    Yes the cute anime guys...id rape every single one of them lol
    Don't you think that is a little bit violant? You could say... persuasively manipulate them to do what you want them to but...umm... yeah lol ^_^ I would go for the girls but i wouldn't go as far as that i don't think. Especialy think about it... if they were the real characters you know most have freaky powers and could probably kill in one hit...
    Last edited by AnimeAficianado; Jun 18, 2005 at 12:20 AM.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah I agree, I'd go the old fashion way, "Yo, we could do something strange fo change, or even holla fo a dolla, just hop in the rain"
    tha's how its done in NY
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What if anime characters were real?

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeAficianado
    Don't you think that is a little bit violant? You could say... persuasively manipulate them to do what you want them to but...umm... yeah lol ^_^ I would go for the girls but i wouldn't go as far as that i don't think.
    Well, when you're in a forum dedicated to anime obviously to talk about anime and you the person makes a topic [yes again] about anime you're going to have to expect any kind of fan for anything to express their feelings quite boldly.

And if you're going to want to have characters or 'be' the character you're going to have to adapt to a world they're obviously used to, correct? Which saying that right off that bat means trouble. People usually make things animated because they go beyond the norm. Not always, but if you want to take what you think is "cool, awesome, and good" you're going to have to take the bad, gruesome, and ugly as well. So yeah, let's have a malicious madman stalk and watch every step I take so he can send his henchmen and make it a living hell. Not only that but let's have romantic drama 24/7 with 20 nosebleeds/day and get fired everyday(because miraculously you get the job back tomorrow) and have random things thrown at me that would probably kill me if this were real. Oh wait! IT IS REAL? *dergasp*

Just because it looks easy to pilot heavy machinery or fight against beings 10 times your size doesn't mean it is. Also note that in every episode(which could be a different day or the same day for the next 20 to come) the main character (and/or Co.) always has something to deal with. All. The. Phucking. Time. I mean I know each anime has their own lifestyle and laws of how things work but in the real world that aint gonna float. Which comes back to why the people with the vivid imaginations that make your precious anime make it(say it isn't so!) an anime! I'm sure it's much more satisfying to see how your work has touched other's hearts than wish all day that things like that could come true.

I myself also need to realize that I'm talking to people on the internets(of all ages and places) on a forum about anime(big surprise). So daydream all you want I guess, but I'd rather enjoy my life by watching anime instead of trying to become it.

I really need to stop posting so late, I sound so belligerent and sleep deprived.
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Thanks

I guess i don't make jokes very well when i type late at night then huh? I was joking before, i was actually glad to see an answer like that because i was lmao! And i can definately see your point in kharma to relate with anime becoming real... hmmm, a predicament indeed... lol, anyway, sorry if I was mean when i said "Isn't that a little violant?" I only meant to joke about it, again, i sincerely apologize about that, it was entirely my bad.

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks

No no, you're more than fine to have your own jokes and opinions(just as long as they're not against the rules ;D). I just sound scary at night. XP~ Don't worry about it. lol
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast