Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: What if amine characters were real?

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: What if amine characters were real?

tHAT WOULD BE SO HOT!!!!!! eVERY DAY WOULD BE AN EPISODE OF GTO!!!!!!! i WOULD NEVER READ AGAIN JUST GOTTA LOOK OUT THE WINDOW

Newbie Kisara may be famous one day Kisara may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What if amine characters were real?

I would....>.> <.< totally...date...Edward! Edward Elric...>.> <.< I'm a fan girl....! *jumps up and down* Yay, ED!

Newbie Son-of-Sephieroth may be famous one day Son-of-Sephieroth may be famous one day Son-of-Sephieroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I would go out with a gun and shot all of the anime characters I hate(but I would also invite the Love Hina girls to my house ).
    I ave seen the world from both sides, but I still wonder if it really exists.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by agentdax5
    If Ed and Al from Full Metal Alchemist and achemy was real they would be treated so bad by the more religus types
    lol, I think the State Alchemists can take on the combined power of "Jesus freaks" and Muslim extremists all by themselves
    look what they to the Ishbalans
    they almost wiped them out
    I love my girlfriend.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

um............................ right..........................physchos........... ...jk I'd do the same thing shit, I'd love to meet Alucard, and Inuyasha, to see how they are i real life.........
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I would stalk Legato, Envy, Hiei, Vincent Valentine, and Aoshi all my life!!!!!!

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm....i would probably get arrogant and challenge all my favorite characters to fights and get my ass whooped
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks

imagine all the wild pokemon you'd see...some of them would be pretty trippy if real...i wouldn't mind meeting some cat girls tho...

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast