Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: What if amine characters were real?

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What if amine characters were real?

If anime characters were real huh?
    I forsee alot of bishounen being molested, kidnapped and glomped to death by crazed fangirls the world over. I can only just imagine what the insane Yaoi fangirls would do to the objects to their fandom if they were real.

It's quite a terrifying throught actually.

What I would do if anime characters were real... I'd bitch slap a whole bunch of them and tell them
    "Stop being so angsty. Get over it."
    I wonder what the reaction would be then? ^_^

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    If anime characters were real huh?
    I forsee alot of bishounen being molested, kidnapped and glomped to death by crazed fangirls the world over. I can only just imagine what the insane Yaoi fangirls would do to the objects to their fandom if they were real.

It's quite a terrifying throught actually.

What I would do if anime characters were real... I'd bitch slap a whole bunch of them and tell them
    "Stop being so angsty. Get over it."
    I wonder what the reaction would be then? ^_^
    That.........would...be.....hilarious! You'd have to let me follow you on that one cause i would have to see that happen and see thier expression as well! It would be too funny to pass up! I'd suggest to watch your targets though... Someone like Inuyasha is not one to be tampered with, he's the kind to kill for that, (if they were real just do it and have Kagome say "Sit!" and you'd be fine lol). But now there's another question to be asked... from the responses i've been getting... who do you think would have more trouble? Bishounen or the anime girls? (and by the way, i can guess bishounen represents an anime guy, but what exactly does it mean?)

Newbie Diase may be famous one day Diase may be famous one day Diase's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that the demon charoctors would be looked at a bit funny. but other than that i think they would be mobbed by all their admieres.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Uh.... I'm just glad they are not! It's fun and all... but no.

Newbie JoSo13 may be famous one day JoSo13 may be famous one day JoSo13's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that ther would be alot of head size changeing going around and weird tears.

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeAficianado
    (and by the way, i can guess bishounen represents an anime guy, but what exactly does it mean?)
    Here's a definition from Wikipedia.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Bishōnen (literally, "beautiful boy") is a specific Japanese aesthetic concept of the ideally beautiful young man. The prefix bi- specifically refers to feminine beauty (bijin, lit. "beautiful person", refers to a beautiful woman.) The bishōnen is typically quite slender and not very muscular, with a tapered chin, stylish hair, and an overall effeminate or androgynous appearance. The aesthetic of the bishōnen began as an ideal of a young homosexual lover, likely arising from the effeminate male actors who played female characters in Kabuki theater. It is perpetuated today in anime and manga, especially shōjo (girl) anime, shōnen-ai, and yaoi. Most okama and homosexual characters in anime are also often categorized as bishōnen.

Bishōjo (literally, "beautiful young girl"), often spelled bishoujo, is the Japanese term used to refer to pretty girls, usually below college age. Bishōjo are seen in almost all genres of anime and manga, ranging from shōjo to mecha, but especially renai games and so-called harem anime. It is sometimes considered the most mild form of fanservice, particularly if older women would be more appropriate characters. A 'bishōjo series' is a series directed towards a male audience predominantly featuring such characters, and usually a single token male character, if any. The main draws for this audience are typically the art and the attractive female characters, and the term is sometimes itself precieved negatively as a 'genre' solely depending on its marketability of cute characters.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Perfect explanation of Bishounen BFmastermind. ^_^
    However, in 'Fangirl speak', Bishonen, (or just plain Bisshie, as most Fangirls refer to them as) really just means any male character that girls find good looking.
    It doesn't just have to be the girly looking boys... it's anything. Literally.
    Really, the Fangirl community, is really quite scary. All you have to do is visit Livejournal.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks

It would be really cool to see real life FMA characters. Especially Lust.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast