Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: What if amine characters were real?

Newbie badslildevil may be famous one day badslildevil may be famous one day badslildevil's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What if amine characters were real?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruri
    Yes the cute anime guys...id rape every single one of them lol
    Oh me too... I'm sure we could start some kind of cult that did that >.<
    I LOOOOVE YAOI!!! w00t!! YEAH! GOOO BUMDARTS! Haha! That's my word, by the way. Don't steal it or I'll sick my yakuza squirrel army on j00!!

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh great!.... What have i done?..... Now i've gone and inspired girls to go and create a cult on raping anime guys that (as far as we know) will never be in exsistence! Well i can't say it wasn't exactly unexpected, anime looks good, like the image of people you wish you were but could never physicaly be, that "perfect" image that everyone's after. Everyone (kinda) has those thoughts that "oh i love that girl (or guy)" and "i'd marry him! (or her)" ect. It's kinda funny when you think about it isn't it? But hey, we've all been there (and a lot still are, including me lol) right?

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeAficianado
    Oh great!.... What have i done?..... Now i've gone and inspired girls to go and create a cult on raping anime guys that (as far as we know) will never be in exsistence! Well i can't say it wasn't exactly unexpected, anime looks good, like the image of people you wish you were but could never physicaly be, that "perfect" image that everyone's after. Everyone (kinda) has those thoughts that "oh i love that girl (or guy)" and "i'd marry him! (or her)" ect. It's kinda funny when you think about it isn't it? But hey, we've all been there (and a lot still are, including me lol) right?

True, i often think of myself like that, even though its kinda hard

Newbie HikariNoKen may be famous one day HikariNoKen may be famous one day HikariNoKen's Avatar
    Thanks

If anime characters were real? I'd be very afraid... Random people popping up behind me with giant hammers... Not the best thing to happen to you...

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

if you think about it deeply, there would be alot of fights, tough guys from this anime fighting tough guys from that anime, and so on, girls fighting over guys from other animes, lmao would be a good show, but would be frightening at the same time

Newbie animenet may be famous one day animenet may be famous one day
    Thanks

They would probably be flocked with a whole bunch of anime freaks(not that people that like anime are freaks) but everyone would be lke all over them

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

I have no regrets... i myself included..... i would be all over the girls (i'd be dead in like 5 min.s of meeting the first one from being smaked around so much but it'd be worth it right?).

Newbie puku6 may be famous one day puku6 may be famous one day puku6's Avatar
    Thanks

I would want Chii from chobits to be real, or persicoms! That would be COOL!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast