Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What if Fidel Castro dies tonight

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

What if Fidel Castro dies tonight

What if Fidel Castro dies tonight, what will happen to Cuba? will Cuba still be a communist country or will Cuba become the 51st state of USA? what's your opinion? I think that if Fidel dies tonight i'm 100% that Cuba will become the 51st state of USA.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What if Fidel Castro dies tonight

lol if Fidel Castro dies tonight i guess Bush will throw out a party at the white house, then he will take over Cuba.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

if that ever happens
    maybe Cuba will become a commonwealth
    kinda like Puerto Rico
    I love my girlfriend.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

His borther will take his spot, and he's just a s crzy
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Bush takes over anything that is against us.......maybe they will become the 51st state who knows......

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by N.Y._Soulja
    His borther will take his spot, and he's just a s crzy
    Even if Fidel Castro's brother take control he won't have the power that Fidel has on his people.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Well first I'm betting on an uprising and sheer chaos.

After that, ... a commonwealth is possible...who knows.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

The real question is would anyone shed a tear?

Look, Bush is not going to take over Cuba if Castro died tonight. Why would he? If he was going to take it over, why wait? What justification would there be to do it? If Cuba becomes the 51st state it will be because Cubans asked to become the 51st state. COme on folks, do a google search and find out how things are done.

Whatever happens to Cuba after Castro dies will depend on how he dies? If he dies in his sleep, most likley Cuba will go to his brother. If he has help 'slipping' in the shower, then we'll see somthing else (unless ofcourse it's his brother helping him slip )

Sheesh! Some of you people really amaze me. You give way to much power to Bush. Really, study the constitution and you'll see why he can't do that. Stop giving Bush all power over everything and start learning how your government really works. It will do wonders for your outlook on life. The only one giving Bush all this power over your lives is you!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast