Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What if Fidel Castro dies tonight

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

Re: What if Fidel Castro dies tonight

I think Cuba end in a disaster, ''with no president no control''
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Barronmore. If Castro dies peacefully, the control of Cuba will be passed over to his brother. If he is assasinated, then we could have quarel (not a war) on our hands. It has nothing to do with the U.S. or Bush. Cuba is a seperate country and it deals with everything within its borders. The U.S. base is American soil and has nothing to do with Cuba (unless it gets attacked). So whatever happens to them should not be a big concern of our government. But if communism fell in Cuba, maybe I will be able to get a decent cigar for once.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd call up all my Cuban friends and tell them let's go to Cuba and have a party on top of his grave
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by name one
    What if Fidel Castro dies tonight, what will happen to Cuba? will Cuba still be a communist country or will Cuba become the 51st state of USA? what's your opinion? I think that if Fidel dies tonight i'm 100% that Cuba will become the 51st state of USA.
    I guess that if that happened Bush will try to get Cuba to be another state I mean If you look at it US has stolen most of it's land from other countries.....(no offense to those who actually care about this country)
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    I guess that if that happened Bush will try to get Cuba to be another state I mean If you look at it US has stolen most of it's land from other countries.....(no offense to those who actually care about this country)
    Actually the US bought most of it's country from other countries. Those other countries stole it from other enemies.... and so on.... and so forth.....

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Florida has security plans
    drawn up for when he dies
    because their will be riots in the streets lol

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    George Bush cannot create a state! How many times does this have to be pointed out?

Second, the US has not 'stolen ost of it's land' unless you feel actually paying for land is stealing it. If we were intrested in land why did we not keep Germany and Japan after WWII or parts of the Middle East after the First Gulf War? We didn't keep Mexico or Canada after those wars either. Simply put, the U.S. gained land via land purchase or despute treaty.

Serioulsy, how in the world can you people sit there and say all this stuff with a strait face? Your giving monarchal powers to the President that simply don't exsist. If Cuba wants to become a state it will be because CUBAINS decide to become a state, not because King George decideds to go make them into a state.

If anyone is going to become the 51st state, it's Porto Rico, and last time I checked that was up to them too. If a commonwealth of the country gets to decide if they become a state, why would a FORIGEN country not be able to decide?

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, if Castro dies ... hopefully poor Cuba will NOT remain bloody communist!!!! *Spike'sRose hates communism a lot grrrrrrr*... And yes... Barronmore was right... Bush has no say baout the happenings in Cuba... Yeah... And he also cannot create a state... Which was said earlier... But I wanted to say it too.
    Last edited by Spike'sRose; Sep 13, 2005 at 10:57 AM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast