Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread: What if Fidel Castro dies tonight

Newbie algorithm may be famous one day algorithm may be famous one day
    Thanks
    if Fidel Castro dies, i don't think i'll lose much sleep over it - what is he to me? as far as social relations - if he perishes, then those that come after him will rise to power; that is, of course, unless a revolt breaks during that moment of political weakness; then, who knows from there..

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What if Fidel Castro dies tonight

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi_sensei
    fidel castro got a agreement with the devil thats y US will never kill him!!!!!
    Well that's a relief. The level of retarded posts in this thread was getting low. Thanks for raising the retard level, kakashi_sensei.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie Felnor may be famous one day Felnor may be famous one day Felnor's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jao
    I think you should both do some research.

North Korea strives for their communist ways. It doesn't make them evil though. One of their main focuses is to live how they feel is right--no different from us here. Take a look at the games they throw every year. That's crazy.

TRUE communisium means that all work to benefit the ideals of the state--often it looks like a dictatorship and feel that way but that is because in order for it to function you have to take on the beliefs and structure laid out. In North Korea's example Kim Jong II is the person whom the population is to follow.

There is more to N. Korea than that, and I have to admit they're methods are scary to me (and I"m very open minded to ways of life), but at the same Capitalism is driven with the same methods and it's essence becomes the dictator ship, where the dollar talks.

That is wrong.
    [J]
    If you reffer to the top of the page, I have some evidence that supports my arguement that N. Korea is not a really a communist state anymore. If they were, they would not agree with any form of Capitalism as it goes totally aganist Communism.

I stand by my arguement that TRUE communism has never existed. If true communism existed, we'd all be communists and it would be a perfect society. However human nature prevents this from ever happening. Humans always will try to take as much as possible. Its called greed. This is what the leaders of ALL communist nations have done/are doing all the way back to the Soviet Union.

The Soviets were a good example as they claimed to work for each other and that everyone was equal yet certain people got richer than the commonfolk and the people lived in fear of their leaders. Stalin and Lenin were a prime example of this.

In N. Korea there is the same thing. While the majority agree with how their countries run, those who don't are in fear of speaking up. This sounds more like a dictatorship. They can only say certain things and have no freedom of speech. This doesnt make them equals.

I would say that N. Korea is either a Communist, Dicatorship or Capitalist country but more a mixture of all of them.
    "Walk On, Walk On, With Hope In Your Heart And You'll Never Walk Alone"

http://jadeli.proboards58.com/ - Join if you got nothing better to do!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok if Fidel dies what is gonna end will be only his reing of terror, if his bro takes over power i doubt if he will have the same power over people as his bro does.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Felnor
    I stand by my arguement that TRUE communism has never existed.
    That would probably be because true communism is considered a fantesy right along with "Utopia".

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie Felnor may be famous one day Felnor may be famous one day Felnor's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    That would probably be because true communism is considered a fantesy right along with "Utopia".

Well, yeah pretty much.

(Damn this 25 characters min. thing, now I have too type this just so I can post an agreement)
    "Walk On, Walk On, With Hope In Your Heart And You'll Never Walk Alone"

http://jadeli.proboards58.com/ - Join if you got nothing better to do!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9