Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What if there gone???

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy What if there gone???

Imagine, what would you do if anime, manga and games disapeared??
    Stopped exsisting (i know its not going to happen but, what if??)

No more anime, makes me to kill myself
    No more manga, makes me give up live
    No more games, i don't even want to tink about it.

So what would you do???

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Life would be less interesting, but ceasing to exist? How did people used their free time 100 years ago i wonder then.
    Last edited by Kikinaki; Apr 11, 2005 at 05:44 AM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    well I mean, people didn't die exactly when the internet wasn't around. sure things were harder but that was the internet, i'll say that even without anime we won't die because it's not as significant

and as if someone wouldn't come up with anime in this alternative timeline calling it something else

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie BrianD may be famous one day BrianD may be famous one day BrianD's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can live without anime, manga and games.
    I can't live without a working PC.

[ - Want a sig? Click here for one! - ]

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well, considering that human existence has lived without them for thousands of years, I think we would too. Life goes on, and we don't need any of these "technological advances" to really live a full life.

All in all, we really only had these kind of things in the past 50-60 years... thats not very long people...

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I didn't mean what if there werent, i ment what if thay vanish.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well it would be a interesting time for the suicide polls i can tell you that much but I might suffer through by hibernating for 50-60 years.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Newbie Sairo may be famous one day Sairo may be famous one day Sairo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Since about the only thing I would even consider is sleeping I'd say I'd get an average of 12 hours of sleep a day. Which is way to much...

I've lived 9 weeks without a working computer....or video games....or anime...and all i remember is being a hell of a lot more of a (bleep) then i am now. Man my day would be hell without at least watching 1 episode of anime or days without cursing at the berserk manga artist for takin so long.

However, since you said nothing about not having a working computer i would be fine because i could still use the internet....now let me tell you if there was no internet i'd want to die....but in the end...i'd probably start doing a lot more non-hermit things. Suchas driving around Okinawa or even start considering going back to school to get a degree in telecommunications.

*goes and cries in a corner for thinking about doing homework for a change*

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast