Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what if you had to choose between?

Newbie teebow may be famous one day teebow may be famous one day
    Thanks

what if you had to choose between?

ok so latley i have been thinking about alot of things **blinks** and the one thing that has really gotten to me is the term :

what would you choose between ..... doing or saying something that you really wished you hadn't

or doing/saying something that you really wished you had....

and it can go for anything.. for example you say something real nasty to your best friend
    and your choice is that:
    you said something really bad to your best friend that you really wished you hadn't
    or
    not saying something awful to this best friend and really wished you had
    this can go for any of lifes little quirks, but what would you choose? or does it depend on the situation?
    Destination is a State of Mind

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: what if you had to choose between?

i wish i hadnt say yes to the fling with a friend who likes getting in fights

Otaku miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish I hadnt cried infront of my friends when I got hurt.
    We were on top of the monkey bars(about 8 feet high)and one of my friends dared me to jump off.Im like no way,"Im gonna hurt myself",then she pushes me off,I scream so loud,I fell to the ground.I was like that for a couple of sec's and got up slowly(everyone was staring and not even helping me)I swore at the girl and callapsed to the ground and a girl came rushing to help my and took me to the office and thats where all my friends came in and saw me crying and one boy giggled and this girl started laughing.
    *sigh*
    I dont cry anymore when I get hurt but when Im sad yes,just not infront of others

Thanks Zackraa for the awesome sig

Newbie teebow may be famous one day teebow may be famous one day
    Thanks

i wish i hadnt re-peirced my ears
    i handnt worn earings since i was 6 and well the hole was closed up.. and well i was looking through my draw and found my first set if earings with the sharp ends and with no ice and no anticeptic i pushed them through.... my ears were swollen for a week... and well now everytime i put new earings in i just spray the anticeptic cream juuuust incase...
    Destination is a State of Mind

Otaku erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313's Avatar
    the lost city of a thousand evil souls, AL
    Thanks

wish i hadnt yelled at mom....we both were under stress...she said sum than i didnt agree w/.....i didnt get n trouble.....but u could tell she was disapionted n me.

also, i wish i told my crush how much i did lyke him....come 2 find out....he lyked me bak, just 2 shy 2 say anythan....ummmm.thats it i think.
    Your perfect, just the way you were made, and I wouldn't want you any other way. Those boys will lie to you, but you won't believe that I wouldn't want you any other way.~Body Talk by My Epiphany off Now That's What I Call Eyeball
    Whittney Garrett is, () yeah (), a cow...

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, well that's kind of a hard question. Sorry, but I'm not going to give an example .^_^., but I will answer your question. I would rather regret not doing/saying something I wish I had then feel guilty about saying/doing something harmful (that I wish I hadn't)

Guilt would weigh on me more than regret. Even though I would regret doing something, guilt would win out over regret of doing whatever that harmful something was. Either way, hurting someone I care about by saying/doing something bad to them in a moment of stupidity is something I would quickly choose over regretting not doing something.

Does that make sense?

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

I find nothing worthy of me going back and changing. Even if I could, I wouldn't.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Newbie Violent Jay may be famous one day Violent Jay may be famous one day Violent Jay's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish I hadn't said the wrongs things to my fi'ance and her mom, maybe things would be better than what they are.
    I love Jessika(my wife)&Lilliana(my daughter)

Thx for the sig and avi Zackraa this is your boy Violent Jay

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast