Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What If You Met Your Favourite Anime Character In Real Life?

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks

What If You Met Your Favourite Anime Character In Real Life?

Would you want to?

What would you do?!

If I ever saw Saito Hajime of Rurouni Kenshin or Genjo Sanzo from Saiyuki, I would just drop dead on the ground. Of course, I would beg them to marry me. Ahem. Righ. Maybe I'll show them around and invite them out for coffee. :]

...and what do YOU think?

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

Are we sure that anyone would really want to do that(You will see what I mean)?

Here are some of my favorite characters in no particular order.

Onizuka (GTO) : Do you really want a weird perverted man like him following you around(especially if you are a female)? I mean sure he can teach you how to be a good person and beat up people for you but he would be trouble too.

Vash The Stampede (Trigun) : Sure Vash is a great guy and he cares about the people around him but if he was pissed off he could blow up a city not mention he has a bounty on his head so trouble would follow him.

Kaolla Su (Love Hina) : Cute but weird foreign little girl. The whole tranformation in a full moon thing is cool to see the older version of her but um she could beat you up. On second thought Naru is a better choice but she could beat you up too.

Excel Excel (Excel Saga) : Annoyingly funny teenager girl who talks really fast and wants to take over the world. I would lose my sanity if I was stuck with her for five minutes. Maybe Hyatt would be a better choice but the whole dying thing would creep me out.

Now do you see that sometimes it's just better to pick an anime or manga instead of having your favorite character in the real world. That was very fun yea!

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    ed from full metal alchemist - tell him he's short
    dark from D.N.Angel - challenge him to some sort of a contest
    sasuke from naruto - challenge him to a sparring match
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    If i ever saw my favorite anime character in real life....i'd realize that i've taken one too many acid tabs.

Otaku Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I met Shuichi Shindou it will be so awesome. I will tell him to teach me lots of stuff.^^
    Always listen to your heart
    Don't let other people chose your destiny
    Only you can chose your destiny

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I saw Ed from FMA, I would scream and be suprised.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would run like ****ing hell, my favorite character is Lucy from Elfen Lied, afterall.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by esthered
    If I ever saw Saito Hajime of Rurouni Kenshin or Genjo Sanzo from Saiyuki, I would just drop dead on the ground. Of course, I would beg them to marry me.
    *cough* married man *cough*
    But then maybe he wouldn't mind having more then one wife.

So purely for speculative purposes? Pure fantesy?

If I ever met Kenshin I would be utterly speachless, not that it would matter if I could talk since I don't speak Japanese and I would be even more shocked if he spoke english.

But since were imagining here anyway, assuming I could actually communicate, I would want very badly to learn from him. Not that he would say yes but the question has to be asked.

Of course if I had half a brain at the time I would also want to know what life threatening happenstance was going on this time, so I could survive the experience.

Pure fantesy.....

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast